ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else get their shipping notices from Enterbay other than Eamon?

I know he said he ordered his only hours of the pre-order going up. I'd say I placed mine around 11 pm that night and I'm still (impatiently) waiting.

I did get an order confirmation...that's something at least :impatient::impatient::impatient:.....:monkey2

I too received a shipping notice from EB stating that it should be with me by mid january. I also pre-ordered a couple of hours after it became available.

d801568.jpg

That's insane !. :horror
Becoming extremely hard to resist this. It would finish my set up nicely.

Paid my OSB order. Should be in the first batch. Shipping apparently mid to late jan. so probably get it early feb. still quite a bit to wait, but nice to know it's all paid off.

Mine has left Hong Kong today. Irish post resumes normal services as of wednesday. I could have it this week. Gonna try not to get my hopes up too much though.

Mine has left Hong Kong today. Irish post resumes normal services as of wednesday. I could have it this week. Gonna try not to get my hopes up too much though.

Mine has said "in transit" (from HK) since the 27th. I assume it'll land in Vancouver any day now.

I emailed enterbay to see if they could let me know if mine shipped yet. I'm going to be incredibly impatient when it comes to this figure lol. My confirmation had said it was going to ship out mid january, did everybody elses say this, or did I somehow become part of like a second batch or something (not even sure if that's the case) for all I know they may just be ahead of schedule. Like I said before, I ordered mine around 11 pm the night it went up.

It's such a subtle thing, but I really applaud EB for capturing Arnie's crooked mouth and giving the left side an almost sickened look, it's just like the movie and really shows attention to detail. I gotta believe the lack of broken stock on the M79 has to do with making it viable for the first figure as a Cyberdyne piece or not being able to do it consistently, I can't imagine they just overlooked it with so many other details captured.

220504_539204586092374_608673756_o.jpg

Credit should also go to Stan Winston and company, I would imagine some of that was the makeup moving his mouth as much as Arnie doing it, and it really adds to the damage look.

terminator-5-20110502042654617.jpg

I just placed my preorder with a local retailer (Singapore) @ $425 including shipping, but they will only be shipped after 15 Jan.

Back