ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EB T-800 BD is a nice figure but I wasn't completely blown away when I un-boxed it. The pleather clothing is very thin and flimsy. I had to cut some stitching on the pants zipper that had been over sewn to make it zip all the way up. The jacket had a large crease/fold in the back where the figure had just been willy nilly placed in the box. The head sculpt (obviously) and accessories are all top notch.

Don't get me wrong, I am really glad that I have this in my collection and it looks awesome on display. I'm just glad that I got it for a discount price. It is not worth the standard $500-600 NIB asking price imo.

I can not understand why some people write that the clean version in something bad. This is not so. This is the best of all clean Arnold ever released. Terminators of Enterbay are the best figures Terminator ever released,Hot Toys just suck.

L4qQFWEr2cY.jpg

meejhG8OBI8.jpg

FTL1CZmij4M.jpg

Pg9eBWqvG2Q.jpg

PMJhsQ3L9YQ.jpg

nKaAW4e5S8M.jpg

-uyzzuiLNOk.jpg

The EB T-800 BD is a nice figure but I wasn't completely blown away when I un-boxed it. The pleather clothing is very thin and flimsy. I had to cut some stitching on the pants zipper that had been over sewn to make it zip all the way up. The jacket had a large crease/fold in the back where the figure had just been willy nilly placed in the box. The head sculpt (obviously) and accessories are all top notch.

Don't get me wrong, I am really glad that I have this in my collection and it looks awesome on display. I'm just glad that I got it for a discount price. It is not worth the standard $500-600 NIB asking price imo.

Yeah once you get him for a lower cost you do begin to question if he was ever worth the $500-600 but at the same time if money was plentiful I would easily pay the ebay asking price for the clean version to have a companion piece for the BD.

I know that most love the thinner pleather because it lays better on the figure but what I love about the clean version is his real leather outfit.

The NECA figure as resculpted by the guy who did the clean Enterbay:

The Enterbay BD as resculpted by Hot Toys

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :monkey3

Last edited:
Finished the left forearm leather sleeve mode for my BD T-800. I think it turned out pretty well and will stand up to anything less than an up close inspection. With some additional futzing I can probably make it look a bit better also.

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

^^^ problem is that his face was completely clean (no BD) when he holds / fires the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Enterbay BD as resculpted by Hot Toys

t2_5b_zpsj8flalnw.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :monkey3

you obviously just want to mock Hot Toys and know little about their terminators. bet you never even had one.
may be they don't sculpt every figure ideally, but try to make one yourself first.
and again, their lifelike painting scheme is what really makes them stand out: WHERE IS THE ORANGE GOO???

you obviously just want to mock Hot Toys and know little about their terminators. bet you never even had one.
may be they don't sculpt every figure ideally, but try to make one yourself first.

I used to be able to depend on someone to make a post like that. Just goes to show how dead the Aliens and Robots section is these days.

and again, their lifelike painting scheme is what really makes them stand out: WHERE IS THE ORANGE GOO???

I ****ed up. No excuses.

Are you guys sure he wasn't BD during the cyberdyne scene, I think vector got it right.

IMG_2071.JPG

Good job on the sleeve btw, maybe you can make it slightly more baggy.

Are you guys sure he wasn't BD during the cyberdyne scene, I think vector got it right.

View attachment 320589

Good job on the sleeve btw, maybe you can make it slightly more baggy.

Thanks! Nice photo chop. I actually used the sleeve from an old Barbie doll leather jacket that I got on eBay so there is no extra material to make it looser. Is it even permitted to use anything from a Barbie to mod a Terminator...:lol

I used to be able to depend on someone to make a post like that. Just goes to show how dead the Aliens and Robots section is these days.

I know, the fact that we're still discussing a figure that came out nearly 5 years ago is another indicator of that.

Just in case some of you are unaware but there is a 1/4 scale weapons project that could interest you.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...scale-master-print-complete-casting-soon.html

Doogiedoc is doing a 1/4 hawk grenade launcher and colt ar15.
Both weapons used by the Bd t800.
He is doing also a spas shotgun and ar18.

Wondering if some would like weapons to go with their 1/4 T1000? Berreta gun or hk machine-gun?

They went on sale for like 220.00, I always wanted the version where the T 1000 morphed into the T 800 to fool John.

Back