ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

Anyone willing to sell just the grenade launcher for this guy? Please PM me. I don't want to blow up the thread, but I'm desperately looking for one.

You guys that are looking for this head over to ebay. Check out the seller eforcity they have very low prices on their enterbay figures. I bought from them last month but i wish i waited. BD Terminator is 223 shipped and their Robocop is about 280 shipped.

You guys that are looking for this head over to ebay. Check out the seller eforcity they have very low prices on their enterbay figures. I bought from them last month but i wish i waited. BD Terminator is 223 shipped and their Robocop is about 280 shipped.

Thanks a ton man! I've been eyeing up the EB Arnie and T-1000 for over a year, and today took advantage on that helluva deal! $444 for both, shipped. :hi5:

I've been looking to buy the 1/4 minigun from this figure for a long time. My plan was to customize my T2 PF by swapping the grenade launcher for the minigun.

I wasn't in the market for this figure but I could NOT pass that ebay deal for $222 shipped new in box. What a steal!

Years back I saw they minigun alone sell for $90 at auction. Excited to own this masterpiece. I agree it's one of the best Arnold pieces out there.

$222 shipped! LMAO!

Seriously! Just how can you go wrong? That's cheaper than your average, bare-bones 1/6 scale Hot Toys figure! Almost worth buying a couple! :rotfl

Maybe something is wrong with the figures? That's why they are for cheap? Just thinking aloud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking Xmas just came a little bit early. Having them in hand by then would make it a bonafide Xmas miracle.

So now here's the question: do I still need DX13? Maybe display him with the less damaged head sculpt/left arm? I mean, Jesus Christ, that's one of HT's best ever figs.

I'm thinking Xmas just came a little bit early. Having them in hand by then would make it a bonafide Xmas miracle.

So now here's the question: do I still need DX13? Maybe display him with the less damaged head sculpt/left arm? I mean, Jesus Christ, that's one of HT's best ever figs.
This is my DX13 substitute, he came out before I was into 1/6 so I've never been able to get one. Closest was on Hastings' website, and that was nearly $400, and I just could NOT justify that in any way. I have the full cast nearly from NECA, so I only wanted one, definite high end T2 collectible, and at that point, 1/6 or 1/4 didn't matter, as it would ultimately be a stand alone piece in that regard. So I would vote no, you don't need it. I would use this to bide your time until either HT revisits the DX13 or another company finally takes the rights. I do believe HT/someone can do a better T2 Arnold, one that is on par with this EB one. I'm actually surprised no one has done what they've been doing with the 1/4 Tony Stark sculpts and shrink it down.

This is my DX13 substitute, he came out before I was into 1/6 so I've never been able to get one. Closest was on Hastings' website, and that was nearly $400, and I just could NOT justify that in any way. I have the full cast nearly from NECA, so I only wanted one, definite high end T2 collectible, and at that point, 1/6 or 1/4 didn't matter, as it would ultimately be a stand alone piece in that regard. So I would vote no, you don't need it. I would use this to bide your time until either HT revisits the DX13 or another company finally takes the rights. I do believe HT/someone can do a better T2 Arnold, one that is on par with this EB one. I'm actually surprised no one has done what they've been doing with the 1/4 Tony Stark sculpts and shrink it down.

I should've been more clear. I already have DX13, so I'm wondering if I still need it with the EB 1/4 scale now. But seeing as I hold that figure on such a high pedastal, and the fact I have 3 other 1/6 HT T-800 Arnies to go with him, I think I should keep him and change to his less damaged left arm and head sculpt. One can never have too many of these guys.

I should've been more clear. I already have DX13, so I'm wondering if I still need it with the EB 1/4 scale now. But seeing as I hold that figure on such a high pedastal, and the fact I have 3 other 1/6 HT T-800 Arnies to go with him, I think I should keep him and change to his less damaged left arm and head sculpt. One can never have too many of these guys.
Ah, okay I understand! I would definitely put him in the steel mill "scanning" pose with the grenade launcher, the colt and the less battle damaged getup. That's a good compromise and a cool look - I mean heck, NECA put out a dedicated figure for just that pose so that's gotta mean something. That way you get some mileage out of the other sculpt too.

I hope this deal is around come the end of January, I'm hoping to finally get one of these when I get my work bonus.

Ah, okay I understand! I would definitely put him in the steel mill "scanning" pose with the grenade launcher, the colt and the less battle damaged getup. That's a good compromise and a cool look - I mean heck, NECA put out a dedicated figure for just that pose so that's gotta mean something. That way you get some mileage out of the other sculpt too.

Yup, that's exactly the pose I'm going with for DX13 when the EB gets here. Isn't it awesome to soon be in the "cool kids" group of EB 1/4 scale Arnie owners?! :yess:

Back