ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 2 myself and the package came today. Item appears to be new but how do you ascertain whether it's a first batch or second batch? What is the difference between them?

I think by the pants. The first batch there are more weathering on the pants and more attention to details. Correct me if I'm wrong through. I think someone did a comparison before.

Still can't get over how great the head sculpt is... Hot Toys aint got **** on that!

20140819_175848_zpsmo8norpj.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of EB's best not only in terms of sculpt and over-all appearance, but in terms of quality as well. There are almost no reported QC issues with this compared to their 1/4 Batman.

As for the first batch vs the batches that followed, the first batch had better blood applications on the BD parts, and better weathering on the outfit -- though it can be a hit or miss as I've seen units from the later batches having good blood apps and weathering. The most consistent giveaway that tells it's NOT first batch would be the way the flesh part of the BD knee is sculpted -- later batches look like they were bitten by zombies. Still, not a big deal and does not really diminish the figure's awesomeness, especially if purchased at a price so great it makes HT Robocop look WAAAAAAAAAY overpriced.

I am so happy with the quality of this T-800 BD that I just placed another order for a second figure. If anyone wants the ultimate Terminator figure, Enterbay is the one to get!

Well it at a bigger size so the details are easier to sculpt. Compare both HT Bale head sculpts between scales for instance.

Size is a definite factor though Hot Toys have been a hit or a miss with Arnie's likeness in past releases. Many of the sculpts look off in shape, overly fresh faced. Hot Toys Tech Noir was one of the best at 1:6 though. MMS238 is great too aside from the skinny neck.

I'm happy that Amazon "eForCity" deal seemed to be legit, so nobody feels the need to blame me for posting a scam link :lol

Nice buy.

Couldnt pull the trigger cause I spent so much recently. Including the Robocop with chair!!

The price now is $460.00 :gah: from $280.00 :lol
Haha. That's why after I received my figure and knew the deal was legit. I pulled the trigger to get the second one before it was sold out. eForcity must have a crazy discount from Enterbay for them to sell it under retail like that.

Well guys, how about a deal on Enterbay 1/4 Rambo too? Arnie and Syl need to go together Contra style.

Haha. That's why after I received my figure and knew the deal was legit. I pulled the trigger to get the second one before it was sold out. eForcity must have a crazy discount from Enterbay for them to sell it under retail like that.

Well guys, how about a deal on Enterbay 1/4 Rambo too? Arnie and Syl need to go together Contra style.

I think there was an error because I purchased "Michael Jordan Bulls 23 Black Jersey Real Masterpiece Figure" for $160 and when I checked this morning it was $249. Made a huge mistake by not pulling the trigger on the Derrick Rose figure because it was for $140 and now is $206. I think they marked down all the items by mistake, but who cares. Congrats to those who was able to get the 1/4 Terminator!

Dang that was a good deal. My 2 came in.
And people were paying $500+ to import it when it was released.
zyVsScy.jpg

Back