ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stop staring at this piece. The DX 13 was awesome, but it didn't have the effect that this beast has on me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Man, this thing was freaky taking it out of the box. Looked like a Good Guy Doll.

Nonetheless, loved the diecast grenades. The hefty weight strung down the grenade belt naturally.

Finally got my figure yesterday (direct from EB) and I'm also happy to report no QC issues :).

Not that I care, but EB didn't put any protective bubble or plastic wrap around the box. Just basically sent it inside of another cardboard box. The original box is fine but the sleeve got a little creased up. Just thought I'd mention it since I know some people care about how companies ship packages.

I also bought a clean version jacket and pants for him so I'd have the option of displaying him with two arms. The real Italian leather just looks/feels a lot better than the faux leather IMO. Now I just gotta decide if I'm going to weather/tear up the clean jacket and pants. Can't make up my mind since they look so nice :lol

Congrats, Saigon! If only I could afford to get the jacket and pants set from the clean version, I'd get it and copy the weathering and damages from the BD version. I live in a very humid country and getting the real leather outfit would guarantee my longer enjoyment of the figure.

Congrats, Saigon! If only I could afford to get the jacket and pants set from the clean version, I'd get it and copy the weathering and damages from the BD version. I live in a very humid country and getting the real leather outfit would guarantee my longer enjoyment of the figure.

Thanks, Heubert! Yeah, i really want to go ahead and take my dremel tool to the clean jacket/pants and make him more movie accurate. But, like you mentioned, the replacement clothes are pretty expensive! Makes me hesitant to just rip them up :lol. Will enjoy him looking clean for the time being, and then once I get over it, I'll go nuts with the weathering :).

I got the clean jacket and pants off eBay. None are available on eBay at the moment. But when they are available, they've been going for $125 average, pant are ~$50. You could buy a real full sized leather jacket for that price! Ridiculous... But I really like the look and feel of the real leather, so I bit the bullet and bought the pants and jacket months before my figure even came.

Here are a few pics of the clean jacket/pants on the BD T800. Just got him the other day, so I haven't had time to properly futz him and put him in his final pose yet.

View attachment 70778
View attachment 70779
View attachment 70780
View attachment 70781

Last pic is of the whole 1/4 scale collection. A bunch of 1/4 NECA predators and my 1/4 EB Bruce Lee aren't even pictured. Running out of room and will have to add another shelf soon :lol

Here are a few pics of the clean jacket/pants on the BD T800. Just got him the other day, so I haven't had time to properly futz him and put him in his final pose yet.

View attachment 70778

View attachment 70779

View attachment 70780

View attachment 70781

Last pic is of the whole 1/4 scale collection. A bunch of 1/4 NECA predators and my 1/4 EB Bruce Lee aren't even pictured. Running out of room and will have to add another shelf soon :lol

Protect them bud ! Lol

Nice collection

Protect them bud ! Lol

Nice collection

Hahahaa, yeah I should have cases for them. But I don't even have room for all the figures, much less cases :lol Plus, I futz them all the time, so it'd be a pain to open a case every time I wanted to adjust something. I dust them off weekly, so I think they'll be alright :)

Hahahaa, yeah I should have cases for them. But I don't even have room for all the figures, much less cases :lol Plus, I futz them all the time, so it'd be a pain to open a case every time I wanted to adjust something. I dust them off weekly, so I think they'll be alright :)

Same here bud i can't stop adjusting them. Sometimes i prefer the statues :) lol

e4unave6.jpg

Speaking of adjusting, I think I may just steal your endo pose. Looks just like the opening scene from T2!!! :clap

Weekly? Damn, I need to get on that. Or get cases for them. Preferably the latter when I have the money that I amn't spending on further figures.

Excellent collection Saigon! Pretty rare to see a figure collection of only 1/4, they look really good together. :bow

Still shocking to see how well the Neca Preds fit at a significant lower cost.

View attachment 70778
View attachment 70779
View attachment 70780
View attachment 70781

:clap great collection man!! and love the doggy ;) end all those Batman figures!!

Back