ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap Totally overlooked that 'HT' part. :lol I think Dracula posted some side by side pictures of the T-800 next to the new HT Batman, which looks amazing from what I've seen so far. Since I'm not a big fan of the TDK/TDKR outfit, I would definitely prefer the Terminator over him though.
The handgun is also from the clean Enterbay T-800, which I also got for a ridiculous price off of ebay. :p I lucked out with the jacket though and got it for (relatively) cheap here on the forum.

Cool, I'll definitely back track and check those pictures out. Have you weathered your jacket yet? I'm on the fence about weathering mine. If it looks fine as is, I may just leave it alone.

Also, can you tell the jacket is real leather and the pants are not? I'd buy the clean pants too, but no one is selling them on eBay atm.

Cool, I'll definitely back track and check those pictures out. Have you weathered your jacket yet? I'm on the fence about weathering mine. If it looks fine as is, I may just leave it alone.

Also, can you tell the jacket is real leather and the pants are not? I'd buy the clean pants too, but no one is selling them on eBay atm.

I definitely want to weather mine still, but I have so many WIP projects that I just haven't found the time. It's not bothering me though that it's currently unweathered; since I don't have a direct lightsource pointed at him, there's no visible difference between the jacket and the pants.

Here's Dracula's shot I meant BTW:

r707.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, nice pic by Dracula! I really like his set up/cases! And they do look impressive side by side. Thanks for finding and posting the pic!

I know this is going to probably sound dumb are there two versions of these Bd t-800 ?

I know this is going to probably sound dumb are there two versions of these Bd t-800 ?

No, just the one. You may be seeing pics from people who bought the jacket from the non-bd T-800 on ebay to use with this figure (which comes with a spare human left forearm) to give him back 2 complete arms. However Enterbay have only released one BD T-800 and one non BD T-800.

No, just the one. You may be seeing pics from people who bought the jacket from the non-bd T-800 on ebay to use with this figure (which comes with a spare human left forearm) to give him back 2 complete arms. However Enterbay have only released one BD T-800 and one non BD T-800.

is see that a few people have it is it out already Im a little behind the times.

I think its almost a year old. Enterbay don't create official pictures until the figure is mere weeks away from starting to ship and this thread was created 21st december 2012. So almost immediately it was available to order from Hong Kong sellers on ebay.

I think its almost a year old. Enterbay don't create official pictures until the figure is mere weeks away from starting to ship and this thread was created 21st december 2012. So almost immediately it was available to order from Hong Kong sellers on ebay.

Okay cool. I saw it available for pre-order from EB-BBTT i was going to pre-order it .

Be careful. I ordered direct from eb and they wrote my address in chinese. Usps couldnt deliver it and sent it back to china.

Be careful. I ordered direct from eb and they wrote my address in chinese. Usps couldnt deliver it and sent it back to china.

what happened there, is this common? looking to preorder tonight. not sure whether I should go through EB or timcent88 however..

If you don't find his price too objectionable I would go with Timcent88. I think his current price is roundabout what I paid for mine when he first got it in. Its not exactly small change of course but Batman collectors have it worse. Shipping is included, he packages the figures with thick layers of bubblewrap outside the shipping box and he is understanding about helping to avoid customs fees. Great customer service too, he sent me a strap that was missing from the big carrier bag.

cheers for the heads up bro, I'm just trying to justify spending the extra 120 bucks on timcent88... I've just heard so many bad things about buying from enterbay directly. For the price I'd pay with timcent I could purchase the Dark Knight QS001 locally which is a very nice figure... being a batman and terminator fan... decisions..

hahaha wouldn't have guessed from your decked out sig ;) I've got a paypal refund coming through any day now.. might buy both. will just have to suffer sleeping on the couch for a week because of one unhappy mrs.. haha

what happened there, is this common? looking to preorder tonight. not sure whether I should go through EB or timcent88 however..

No idea man. How could they be so incompetent to write out my american address in chinese? It was very frustrating. It ended up going back and I got a refund. All I can say is thank god I used the amex. Theyre great with refunds.

I do a lot of my order's with BBTT. I have not had any issues with them. Always deliver on time. Ever since I have learned about Enterbay I have wanted one. This will be my first. I cant wait

Last edited:
Back