ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've seen people say the head is too big. All depends on the angle of a photograph. I think it looks too small here-

Is the head size the same size as the clean version head?

I'm gonna need a bigger space. This can't be not bought.

EB are masters at sculpting, I gotta say.

Yeah I agree they are better than Hot Toys for nearly everything they sculpt is nearly dead on. However, I wish they could get their proportions right, like how their Enterbay Joker's head is undersized and has long legs. I really wanted this BD figure but the low shoulders has really put me off and now I kind of feel dishearten now. :thud:

However, that is just me as I still think this is an amazing figure, just not for me. :rock

THOSE are pics that sell figures, Andrew.
Awesome job on the lighting.
If I wouldn´t have had it already I would go and buy it now, man.
:hi5:

Thanks Timo, high praise.

The lighting came from an electric heater which gave that steel mill orange glow. I also used a torch. Those are the pics I took way back when I got it.

Is the head size the same size as the clean version head?

Yeah I agree they are better than Hot Toys for nearly everything they sculpt is nearly dead on. However, I wish they could get their proportions right, like how their Enterbay Joker's head is undersized and has long legs. I really wanted this BD figure but the low shoulders has really put me off and now I kind of feel dishearten now. :thud:

However, that is just me as I still think this is an amazing figure, just not for me. :rock

Yeah the heads are the same size on both the clean and BD figures.

You're right about Joker, I've always thought he looked stupidly lanky

You're right about Joker, I've always thought he looked stupidly lanky

Yeah he does, but nearly all of EBs 1/4 scale figures are out of proportion. I think Batman is the only one that has the right proportions, I can't find anything noticeably wrong with that figure. :dunno

I just hope they do the same justice as T-1000 as they did with Batman. :pray:

My Joker looks fine but the legs might be a bit narrow giving it a lanky look but as for the t-800 the head looks fine!I have the clean version and the head to body ratio is PERFECT!I noticed that some BD versions have more slope to the shoulders than normal but supposedly that can be fix with minor futzing.Hey Darkavatar do you have the Batman figure?Just curious bro!^_^

Yeah he does, but nearly all of EBs 1/4 scale figures are out of proportion. I think Batman is the only one that has the right proportions, I can't find anything noticeably wrong with that figure. :dunno

I just hope they do the same justice as T-1000 as they did with Batman. :pray:

Can't say for Joker as I don't have one, but man, don't be tricked by the BD T800 photos. Sloping shoulders-more-than-they-should aside, This figure is well=proportioned in person. I'm looking at it now, and I can't find anything wrong even with the head that seems large in some photos.

My Joker looks fine but the legs might be a bit narrow giving it a lanky look but as for the t-800 the head looks fine!

Yeah so does mine but I do agree that the legs are too long, its just not something that bothers me. Just like the flaws that people mention like low shoulders and big head I also see on this BD figure don't bother others that own this.

I have the clean version and the head to body ratio is PERFECT!I noticed that some BD versions have more slope to the shoulders than normal but supposedly that can be fix with minor futzing.

Yeah the clean version looks to be in proportion but this one doesn't IMO.

Hey Darkavatar do you have the Batman figure?Just curious bro!^_^

I had it, but sold it because I am not really into the BB suit, prefer the TDK suit. :wink1:

Can't say for Joker as I don't have one, but man, don't be tricked by the BD T800 photos. Sloping shoulders-more-than-they-should aside, This figure is well=proportioned in person. I'm looking at it now, and I can't find anything wrong even with the head that seems large in some photos.

Yeah obviously the photos make the head look worse than it is but from what I have seen both in videos and pics, this figure no longer does it for me anymore and does not like it is in proportion like the clean T-800 going by comparison pics. That being said, it's still a magnificent figure but just not for me. :)

Last edited:
I received it from Enterbay, this is the from last batch:

9i3y.jpg

dktt.jpg

d5td.jpg

Last edited:
congrats Kap...looks awesome! :clap

Thanks.

Now i am testing how the Enterbay figures will look on my ikea cabinett:

dkc4.jpg

I need the glass doors and also put weapons and better position.

By the way, yesterday i ****.. the Battery charger for the RC Harley. It looks like in Europe the voltage it´s very different than USA. I burned it. :thud:

Now i need another RC "new bright" charger.

I received it from Enterbay, this is the from last batch:

9i3y.jpg

dktt.jpg

d5td.jpg

Still without a doubt the most realistic head sculpt to date on a figure!

Thanks.

Now i am testing how the Enterbay figures will look on my ikea cabinett:

dkc4.jpg

I need the glass doors and also put weapons and better position.

By the way, yesterday i ****.. the Battery charger for the RC Harley. It looks like in Europe the voltage it´s very different than USA. I burned it. :thud:

Now i need another RC "new bright" charger.

You still haven't taken the plastic wrapping off his head? :rotfl

:thud:
Still without a doubt the most realistic head sculpt to date on a figure!

You still haven't taken the plastic wrapping off his head? :rotfl

Yes, becuase i will keep it In his box till i complet my cabinet.

That was only a test.

By the way, im contacting Enterbay customer Service because the zipper of the left leg of the pants it is broken and the leather attached to it is not present. Looks like it was lost before ship it.

:thud:

Yes, becuase i will keep it In his box till i complet my cabinet.

That was only a test.

By the way, im contacting Enterbay customer Service because the zipper of the left leg of the pants it is broken and the leather attached to it is not present. Looks like it was lost before ship it.

Why am I not surprized, good luck getting that issue resolved. :rolleyes2

It is difficult to obtain replacement pant in my situation?

Difficult but not impossible, I have heard of people getting replacements from Enterbay, but I don't think it's common.

Next time i Will order with Timcet, as everybody said.

Well... Timcent is not much better as he has to order replacements from Enterbay and Enterbay so far has refused to give them to him from what I have heard on the last few pages of this thread. Only benefit is he attempts to check these figures out thoroughly to make sure things are not missing but he sometimes misses things to, from what I have read in this thread. :thud:

So Timcent is better but your still not guaranteed to not have problems from ordering from him unfortunately.:(

I'm pretty lucky that my T800 came in perfect condition then...
btw, seem like the later batch has more blood on the "metal part" of the head no?

Back