ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like I will living through these guys to Heubert, because I can't collect everything. So are you going to take a break from collecting for a while or just be more selective? Do you have anything on preorder?

Yes, I still have a few on PO, and they already have been on the budget :) I think I would only be more selective. The only thing I'm waiting on and would most likely add to my hobby expenses would be the new Captain America (that would complete my Marvel Big 4), Winter Soldier (I'm a fan of the character and the design-- so happy that the movie costume is faithful to the comic), and Iron Whiplash. I have extra floating around and still debating whether to use it on the TDK Armory full set (which I don't think I really need in my collection) or just wait for the 1966 Batmobile.

LOL it really is hard to be a fan of all these awesome franchises, huh? But yeah, IMO I myself have to be very selective now, even if I do get another contract. Though I think my first 2 years of collecting was only heavy as I had to catch up on those I missed out and really wanted. I have also started streamlining my collection and would focus more on Superhero figures being work-related. Will keep all the Terminator figures I have though :)

Yes, I still have a few on PO, and they already have been on the budget :) I think I would only be more selective. The only thing I'm waiting on and would most likely add to my hobby expenses would be the new Captain America (that would complete my Marvel Big 4), Winter Soldier (I'm a fan of the character and the design-- so happy that the movie costume is faithful to the comic), and Iron Whiplash. I have extra floating around and still debating whether to use it on the TDK Armory full set (which I don't think I really need in my collection) or just wait for the 1966 Batmobile.

Yeah I am not sure about it either but it looks cool but like you said I am not sure if I really need it. That winter soldier Captain America will be awesome! I really love the suit!

LOL it really is hard to be a fan of all these awesome franchises, huh? But yeah, IMO I myself have to be very selective now, even if I do get another contract. Though I think my first 2 years of collecting was only heavy as I had to catch up on those I missed out and really wanted. I have also started streamlining my collection and would focus more on Superhero figures being work-related. Will keep all the Terminator figures I have though :)

Are those just Hot Toys ones? Did you get the DX13?

Yeah I am not sure about it either but it looks cool but like you said I am not sure if I really need it. That winter soldier Captain America will be awesome! I really love the suit!

Are those just Hot Toys ones? Did you get the DX13?

Yeah. I think I already have too much Nolan Batman figures thus my little hesitation to get the armory, and just get the 66 Batmobile. I really want a Romero Joker and/or a Newmar Catwoman and would make budget for both, but I doubt that they'd give 1966 Batman franchise the same treatment, unless of course the West and Ward figures sell very well.

I only have DX10, T600, T700, and the EB BD T800. I've always wanted an HT T1000 but I can't find one at a good price. I have actually started slowing down from pre-ordering last year, not getting those I already have one version of regardless of scale (unless it's Batman), so I didn't PO DX13. It's definitely a great figure, but I have EB to represent that scene. I would have loved to add this EB T1000 on my Terminator shelf but somehow I feel it's underwhelming despite the headsculpts that are amazing.

Well the atmospheric lighting in the second set helped the likeness. The first set though....I still might say 'better than Hot Toys' but its by no means nailed. I guess people are just less practised at sculpting Robert Patrick, no one seems to get it quite right. The most you get is 'the impression of the character'. Well, that's maybe a little unfair, here you also get the little mole and the pockmarks on the forehead which is nice attention to detail from Enterbay. HT wouldn't have sculpted those in.

The belt looks weird to me, the way the strap overlays the buckle on one side, I'm not sure if its supposed to be like that or what, I'd have to check the film again.

This figure pretty much confirms that the legs on the HT one are too long, I've kinda always thought so, one day I might switch my HT T-1000s onto shorter legged bodies if I can and in turn maybe switch my T-800s onto short ankle pegs if the height difference becomes too much.

I'm thinking I need to display this figure in BD mode. The clean look may just be too bland for this scale.

Yeah. I think I already have too much Nolan Batman figures thus my little hesitation to get the armory, and just get the 66 Batmobile. I really want a Romero Joker and/or a Newmar Catwoman and would make budget for both, but I doubt that they'd give 1966 Batman franchise the same treatment, unless of course the West and Ward figures sell very well.

A Romero Joker would be cool especially since he put white make up over his mustache. :lol A frank Gorshin Riddler would be cool to, heck all the villains from the 60s Batman movie would be cool, although Julie Newmar didn't play Catwoman in that movie.

I only have DX10, T600, T700, and the EB BD T800. I've always wanted an HT T1000 but I can't find one at a good price. I have actually started slowing down from pre-ordering last year, not getting those I already have one version of regardless of scale (unless it's Batman), so I didn't PO DX13. It's definitely a great figure, but I have EB to represent that scene. I would have loved to add this EB T1000 on my Terminator shelf but somehow I feel it's underwhelming despite the headsculpts that are amazing.

Yeah it's a good figure but the EB BD one still looks more realistic and due to the large scale has more presence. I do agree with you that the EB T-1000 is a little underwhelming (probably due to lack of accessories like the big long blade hook arms) but like you said the head sculpts are amazing. It really looks like the real thing.

Looks cool, a bit too bulky maybe.
Might get it after when prices Will drop, its too expensive for a guy in a suit rather put my money on robocop.

Well the atmospheric lighting in the second set helped the likeness. The first set though....I still might say 'better than Hot Toys' but its by no means nailed. I guess people are just less practised at sculpting Robert Patrick, no one seems to get it quite right. The most you get is 'the impression of the character'. Well, that's maybe a little unfair, here you also get the little mole and the pockmarks on the forehead which is nice attention to detail from Enterbay. HT wouldn't have sculpted those in.

They probably didn't nail the likeness but I can tell who it is just by looking at the sculpt. If I just looked at Hot Toys sculpts and not the figure I would not have a clue who it was. So I still think they did a great job!

They probably didn't nail the likeness but I can tell who it is just by looking at the sculpt. If I just looked at Hot Toys sculpts and not the figure I would not have a clue who it was. So I still think they did a great job!

Well you'd know with the expression and the sticky-out ears. And it looks pretty dead-on with the biker helmet and shades on. They gave him one weird-@$$ hairline though and the sculpting of the hair isn't great, goes oddly far down the back of his head for one thing (still talking about the HT sculpt there).

This one is definitely better overall. As I said though I'd lean towards the donut head. Might go for an inaccurate display kinda like the old McFarlane figure - donut head and bullet squib damage. And the boot glitching. Looked pretty good in the pics.

Well you'd know with the expression and the sticky-out ears.

That's true but I still think it looks like him but yeah maybe the expression is tricking me. :dunno

And it looks pretty dead-on with the biker helmet and shades on. They gave him one weird-@$$ hairline though and the sculpting of the hair isn't great, goes oddly far down the back of his head for one thing (still talking about the HT sculpt there).

This one is definitely better overall. As I said though I'd lean towards the donut head. Might go for an inaccurate display kinda like the old McFarlane figure - donut head and bullet squib damage. And the boot glitching. Looked pretty good in the pics.

Although not scene specific sounds like a great idea. When will you get him?

Might go for an inaccurate display kinda like the old McFarlane figure - donut head and bullet squib damage. And the boot glitching. Looked pretty good in the pics.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that photo. I think going screen inaccurate could be one way of bringing out the best from this figure.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that photo. I think going screen inaccurate could be one way of bringing out the best from this figure.

I have to disagree.

That picture is awesome and he has any accessories.

I think i finally go with it plus (perhaps) some bullets on the shirt :)

Ems so im hoping, last thing i got from timcent ems was sent monday and arrived yesterday. Though i have a feeling this will get stuck in customs

Back