ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics are posted by Bill ^o^. Someone post them here :D coming out this month .!!

vysa5ehe.jpg

udegypyv.jpg

udehe2e4.jpg

ytu2y4a6.jpg

I LOVE it !!!

Was hoping for a lot more in terms of accessories, I wonder if a full blown BD version will come out in 2015?

I don't see this selling out so I reckon I'll wait for the in hand pics

If that's all in terms of accessories and price will be in T-800 range - it's a huge-huge-huge disappointment.
Actually, even it's gonna be $100 cheaper, still a huge disappointment.
Great figure overall though. For the steel mill look fans.

If that's all in terms of accessories and price will be in T-800 range - it's a huge-huge-huge disappointment.
Great figure overall though.

I think they did this figure to match with the T-800 for the final scene. That's why we wont have a lot of accessories. The price wont be too hard

It looks good, but I think that's all I can say for it? I was hoping to be floored by it, but was left with more of a "not too shabby" impression.

This is fantastic! But I'm not too sure about the price. I'm assuming it's gonna be slightly cheaper than the T-800 BD?

Well easy pass...
He looks cool but only one option display sucks.
They should have at least gave him the full police look.
Extra Police Belt, shoes, pants should have been mandatory so he coud have been displayed with the clean or bd t800.
Price Will probably go down, i might snag one.
What a disappointment.

Back