ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure. The headsculpts are amazing. The only downside is the lack of accessories like you've all mentioned. He should have the belt, an M9, and the normal police pants and shoes at least.

Feel the exact same man. It's a great looking figure just disappointing the accessories like others have mentioned

Yeah, and it hardly gets more memorable than the donut head. What they chose is good, its just that they didn't give you much else in the way of options.

Makes sense. They pretty much ruled out multiple figure purchase. So its like the axe and your foot thingy! ....

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got the bd T-800 today and I for one can't wait to get my hands on one of these :)
Bummer on the accessories, sure, but it's still to good to pass on.

I would have gotten this if I had the BD T-800 but I have the clean Cyberdyne T-800 and I'd want him in the biker gear to match

All you would have needed was EB to include the other set of pants, shoes, and gun (like everybody's mentioned) and you'd have the Galleria scene in epic 1/4 scale.

I feel with 1:4 scale its a case of simply buy what they make (or don't). I'm not gonna ask for 1:4 scale versions of everything I have at 1:6. Nor am I going to get into customs and diorama's at this scale. Each release I will display just as it is intended with what is provided and that's that, no questions. **** it, whatever.

Its obvious theyre saving the rest of the accessories for a second figure to get more money from everybody.

Can't really wait !

Do you guys think they will continue with the T2 line ?

I wish they would (so I could get another T-1000 and a endo) but people seem to think that this is the last terminator figure they will produce. They might be right. :(

I doubt they will continue the T2 line in 1/4 scale, unless they plan to do an endoskeleton at some point.

They already lost the Batman License. If they stop the T2 one ... What kind of 1/4 figure they will make in the future ? Another Bruce Lee ... :dunno

I'm pretty sure EB will announce something about Terminator soon as 2014 will be the 20th anniversary !

By the way :

Hot toys will announce soon his 1:4 T-800 Police
Sideshow will announce soon the Endoskeleton Battle Premium format

EB nothing ? I doubt it !

Lol u serious dude. Were talking about figures here. We will all buy.:lol

b1612d681f49d9e208181e5e5647b6fa_zps17d3426a.jpg

So I am a long time Terminator fan, but I have not branched any of my high end collection into that direction. I am a huge fan of the Enterbay Battle Damage Terminator, but I also really like the Hot Toys version. I really only seek Ahhnold, so the fact the line is built out is irrelevant.

Since I do not own ANY high end T2 stuff, I have no issue with what scale it is. I so have the Enterbay Joker and Batman, and am no stranger to that scale.

So in terms of quality and portrayal which one reigns supreme and why?

So is police shootout, endo etc are not happening for hot toys in 1/6 .. :(

They already lost the Batman License. If they stop the T2 one ... What kind of 1/4 figure they will make in the future ? Another Bruce Lee ... :dunno

I'm pretty sure EB will announce something about Terminator soon as 2014 will be the 20th anniversary !

By the way :

Hot toys will announce soon his 1:4 T-800 Police
Sideshow will announce soon the Endoskeleton Battle Premium format

EB nothing ? I doubt it !

Cheers!

So is police shootout, endo etc are not happening for hot toys in 1/6 .. :(

Cheers!

I don't think we need to infer that. They put out DX12 while they were working on the QS001. Same character, same outfit, 2 scales. And I think the reaction to DX13 seems to have been so positive that they'd be mad not to do more Terminator figures.

Also Howard Chan mentioned in an interview that a Die-cast Endoskeleton would be happening.

So I am a long time Terminator fan, but I have not branched any of my high end collection into that direction. I am a huge fan of the Enterbay Battle Damage Terminator, but I also really like the Hot Toys version. I really only seek Ahhnold, so the fact the line is built out is irrelevant.

Since I do not own ANY high end T2 stuff, I have no issue with what scale it is. I so have the Enterbay Joker and Batman, and am no stranger to that scale.

So in terms of quality and portrayal which one reigns supreme and why?

Suppose you might aswell get the Enterbay BD T-800 since you have their Joker and Batman.

However DX13 is a pretty great figure with more options for display.

They chose the steel mill scene to compliment the BD T800.

Well yeah obviously , but they are not thinking of the customer hear are they?
So are the going to release a normal cop T-1000 and then a version with hook arms and then a version with the motor cycle outfit?

Not very good if you ask me.

Back