ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it have killed them to throw in a helmet, glasses and a biker jacket?

Would it have killed them to throw in a helmet, glasses and a biker jacket?

And duty belt with gear, you'd need that for the biker look too. Then again it wouldn't be surprising if they omitted it like they did the necessary extra bandolier in the BD T-800. Really no point in providing extra parts for an entirely different figure if utilising those parts accurately on that other figure requires you to borrow parts off the new fi- oh dear oh dear.

And duty belt with gear, you'd need that for the biker look too. Then again it wouldn't be surprising if they omitted it like they did the necessary extra bandolier in the BD T-800. Really no point in providing extra parts for an entirely different figure if utilising those parts accurately on that other figure requires you to borrow parts off the new fi- oh dear oh dear.

Well, when I look at this release I can't help to think that there will definitely be another T-1000 figure but the negative nancys in this thread keep bringing my hopes down.

Which is it?

Yeah, I meant to list the belt too.

I guess that would just require too much effort. Especially if they gave him the cops slacks, belt and shoes instead.

Whatever! DO NOT WANT

Well, when I look at this release I can't help to think that there will definitely be another T-1000 figure but the negative nancys in this thread keep bringing my hopes down.

Which is it?

I can't be optimistic really. Look at the reception to this release. It probably won't sell too well and EB will take that to mean T-1000 isn't popular enough. I dunno, we'll see.

Am hoping ht does one. While this is great i just dont buy 1/4 so... It is what it is...

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Like most on here I think the figure looks good, it's just that the overall package is not too impressive. At $375 it made the $360 Batman with 4 headsculpts and a few more accessories a steal. I wish they gave us at least another pair of slacks, shoes, and a pistol for scene options.

Although the figure as a package is underwhelming, I still want it...but Timcent's price is a hard pill to swallow for this. It was worth it for the BD T800, not sure about this one.

Urgh what a letdown...
On facebook some say " people are always complaining", im like dude yur ok to pay the same price and have less stuff wow great.
The HT t1000 would come out now it would be twice its original price and most people would be like wow thats so cool hes got everything...
Maybe the missing accessories Will come with the next figure...
We ll see.

Congrats to those who are ordering.

^^^I ordered direct from Enterbay. Cost $500au. You can wait and see if Popcultcha will get this in cheaper. Might pay off.

Nah Popcultcha wont stock it. They mentioned a while back that they will no longer be selling Enterbay figures anymore due to too many quality control issues.

I think I might fork out the extra cash and just get it from Timcent. Do not trust Enterbay after all the stories I've read on here.

Nah Popcultcha wont stock it. They mentioned a while back that they will no longer be selling Enterbay figures anymore due to too many quality control issues.

I think I might fork out the extra cash and just get it from Timcent. Do not trust Enterbay after all the stories I've read on here.

Same here but waiting he has it in stock.

Screen-Shot-2013-02-15-at-17.50.46.png

This is about as light as they could have gone with accessories for their standard price. Still look good which is what matters most! Hopefully those Dam hands can be changed this time too haha.

Same here but waiting he has it in stock.

Did you pre-order with him, or you waiting until he has it first then order it? What I suggest is send him a message on eBay and ask him to do a better deal direct via paypal, not through eBay. He done this for my BD T800 and he will sell cheaper this way as he doesn't have to pay eBay fees. Will wait until he has it in stock then I'll do this.

Great figure. The headsculpts are amazing. The only downside is the lack of accessories like you've all mentioned. He should have the belt, an M9, and the normal police pants and shoes at least.

Really tempted to order this and have my hot toys one on display as the biker cop permanently.

I think it looks really nice especially the head sculpt.
But I'm not even getting into the 1/4 as that scale for me is statues.

But if they sold him with the utility belt and what not it would just be a carbon copy of the hot toys in 1/4 scale.
Though it does look pretty bare like that , the could have done amazing broken claw arms.
And a shot up face and body when Arnie jumps on the liquid nitrogen truck and riddles him with bullets .
A good few options and they choose the steel mill scene:slap

Back