English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good news for rodgers it seems
BBC Sport - Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool boss to stay after Tom Werner meeting
11351144_1447031828670362_3338730865213919799_n.jpg

wow its quiet in here lol ,needs louie van gandalf to liven things up lol

ddgxkr35.gif

you shall not pass ....... over to madrid lol

Last edited:
I hope Arsenal can challenge Chelsea in the league next season, Wipe the smirk of Mourinho's face. I think we will need to prioritise the league over the Champions League though, cant see us beating Barcelona or Bayern anytime soon.

haha no worries mate glad you enjoyed it ,not my work swiped from redcafe ,heres another one in honor of our newest member of our team Schweinsteiger lol

giphy.gif

united are in for otamendi and cavani also apparently. Could be a seriously good squad next year and yet arsenal refuse to buy anyone....

next season Liverpool have another 60-70 million in the bag secured, if yesterdays goal is anything to go by, coutinho is slowly getting into the wonder goals scoring mode, since last season,, barca could easily do with him, since we all know how good he and suares combined for Liverpool

I watched the Man Utd game today. I gotta say I now see why they are struggling. The team is surprisingly average.

Central midfield is not bad and their right back Damian is very very good. Although it'll be interesting to see how stalling and blind handles higher quality opposition. I'm still unconvinced.

But upfront the team is sputtering really badly except for depay. Mata has no impact, Januzaj is surprisingly overrated although I heard so many good things. And Rooney appears to be in decline.

Liverpool could very well take their place for fourth.

But if lvg can sign that one world class striker, that player could very well paper over the cracks for one season the same way van persie did when he first arrived.

Star strikers do mask the short comings of a team. I know that very well. Liverpool had Suarez and sturridge really on red hot form for one blistering season and it almost won them the freaking title on the back of a rubbish defence.

Last edited:
^ :lol

Midfield sorted out in a weekend. Not bad.

View attachment 196988 View attachment 196989

Meanwhile City have signed Sterling for 49m. Yeah, good luck with that. :lol

Sterling looks like a good buy actually, Schweinsteigers legs have gone and he doesn't even look like he can complete a full 90 mins. I think the ones laughing are Bayern for getting £15 million for him.

As you were, the De Gea transfer is off, the paperwork didn't go through on time.

Marca, "...the documents sent by #mufc couldn't be opened as they were password protected"

Brilliant. Just brilliant.Im hearing that the password was 'YouWantShumWellGiveItYa' although its unconfirmed '

Can't believe that De Gea saga. Everyone knew he was going months ago yet both clubs messed it up massively. I'm a Liverpool fan but you see things like this in football transfers and it makes you wonder why people don't lose their jobs over such amatuer business deals.

I don't believe it, Arsenal are the only club in Europe not to have bought an outfield player. It is an absolute joke right now! We needed a world class CB, DCM & CF, and yet we have nobody! We will scrap for 4th place again and make the numbers up in the Champions League. Absolutely disgusted to be an Arsenal fan, yet again! Highest ticket prices in Europe and this is how we are repaid! Fans mugged off again. Wenger and the board are slowly but surely sinking this club.

The De Gea situation was crazy. To think he can now walk after his contract is up.... 28m down the drain. Arsenal should have at least got a striker in. They just wont win majors with giroud up top.
And then my team spurs... Poch wanted a center forward . We got nothing and have 1 out an out striker. Levy has shafted us again and has not delivered. We will struggle to make 8th this season.

Back