English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rujyvavy.jpg

:)

I guess so. And that just annoys me because I hoped it wouldnt happen.

Where is the DEFENDERS we have needed for the last 6 seasons Zubizaretta!!?? :censored:censored

Axe you should know by now Barca aren't interested in buying defenders :lol

But saying that most teams are just lucky to get in there half

And with Messi, Neymar & Suarez upfront come on your got to give other teams a chance

In an interview with the Manchester Evening News Ryan Giggs has spoken on his initial meetings and subsequent discussions with Louis van Gaal.

Even though he's been busy at the World Cup, van Gaal has already laid out a blueprint for United's pre-season and Giggs has been supervising training until his arrival next week.

So before he's even arrived in Manchester, he's got the pre-season planned out and 2 new faces have arrived along with 2 departures ( if Evra goes ).

After last year's shambles the future is looking bright, and orange.

Liverpool get a nutcase off the books and a crapload of money. Not a bad result.

Barcelona get a public relations nightmare and maybe a few goals.

A good day for the Premier League as there's going to be one less arsehole in it.

Too bad Rooney isn't good enough for a top European side as if he was van Gaal could rid the league of another one.

I agree. And I've heard rumblings of 2 other major, major signings this summer. Got a nice team shaping up.

Oh really! :)

Give me the goss, is one Bender? I know it looks like we have Debuchy aswell but that's all I know of.

I really didnt want Suarez, Alexis was doing just fine.

It would have been much better if Kroos was taken instead of Rakitic, but Barca didnt want to create issues with their mutual relationship with Bayern hence rejected the renegade Bayern star's agent offering him.

This season will likely be a disaster with everyone regretting all these high profile purchases, just like it was with Zlatan.

EDIT: and yes it just got confirmed :/ he will be wearing the same no. as Zlatan (and Alexis)

Last edited:
Back