English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually bad news for Arsenal fans. It's just given AW an excuse not to buy anyone :sleep :sleep :sleep

I really think Bale will go but there obviously is that chance he could stay. One reason annoyingly I'm just so used to seeing Real get what they want & two I just can't see Spurs spending all this money with out planning on selling Bale. The no 11 shirt is reserved for him

Reasons why he may not go? Money, maybe Real wont match Spurs valuation. Ronaldo & Benzema don't seem to like the idea of Bale joining. Plus where would he play for Real, that's something Real don't worry about though :lol

This made me laugh but this sums up the most arrogant club in the world. You can buy Real shirts with Bales name on them already
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gareth-bale-transfer-real-madrid-2199649

Just see Neymar equalise for Barca against Athletico Madrid, great goal :yess:

Last edited:
Yes he told sky sports he is finalising the medical thurs morning. agreed a 5 year deal :)

Sky Italia are reporting we have agreed a 3om deal for lamela. Hope its true.

My goodness. We're going to be quite a different club this year.

In a few days I might have a hard time telling someone who my favorite Spur is??? All the more reason to be excited!! :yess:

I'd have laughed if someone told me we would break our transfer record four times in one window.

C'mon Ondi, these arent immature little 10 year olds playing a game of football for the first time, these are professionals of the game who earn staggering amounts of cash to run around and kick a ball for 90 minutes. They dont need to be fired up by Wenger, the fact the fans have all turned up in the thousands should be reason enough! Players get away with way too much for me these days! For you and me, that salary would be motivation enough...if they need motivation to kick a ball around the pitch for 90 minutes then they should **** off! I'll take their place!! I dont see it as Wengers fault at all. In my opinion, he is one of the best tacticians of todays game. I blame the players period! :lecture

I dont even support Arsenal...what do i care! :lol

Well my friend I wouldn't be so sure about their maturity :lol These guys are earning more than me before they even touch 20. I doubt they have a high respect for money.

With the rest I can't disagree too much but to relieve Wenger of all fault? I'm sorry but it takes two mate.

They are a part of Arsene Roberto to lay blame at the players 100% just doens't compute bro.

Enough Arsenal for today. Great win for them

I was watching ACM vs PSV late last night. Great game! How is nobody chasing Maher from PSV. He was spectacular whilst I was watching (as usual it got so late I fell asleep on the couch in the second half, god I love living on the other side of the world :lol)

AC though looked so much better than when I last saw them play. El Sharrawey (spelling :dunno) and Balotelli were formidable to say the least up front but I guess I need to see them against stronger opposition to make a better assessment.

So nice to see a game of football finally I've missed it :yess:

after Italy won the World Cup in 2006 i've kinda distanced myself from watching football...that day on the 9th July 2006 was one of the greatest days of my life! I was only 5 years old when we won the World Cup in 1982 so to re-live it again as an adult in 2006 was just amazing!

I would love to experience England winning the World Cup. Something I'm quite confident I will never see in my life time happen :(

The 2006 summer was a great time for me. I got engaged to my wife, took her away to New York & California for 3 weeks & the World Cup was on :yess: :lol

My goodness. We're going to be quite a different club this year.

In a few days I might have a hard time telling someone who my favorite Spur is??? All the more reason to be excited!! :yess:

I'd have laughed if someone told me we would break our transfer record four times in one window.

I just watched the Barca, Athletico Madrid game on Sky Sports & they just announced that they believe Spurs & Real have agreed a fee of €120 million. Either way Spurs fans shouldn't be complaining because this is what your 1st team is going to look like. Sheer class

Lloris

Walker
Dawson
Kaboul
Coentrao (part of the Bale deal)

Sandro
Paulinho
Dembele

Willian
Soldaldo
Lamela (not confirmed yet but looks highly likely)

Is that really him? The one backwards cracked me up :lol

Apparently Arsenal are launching bids for Benzema & Di Maria

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23790314
I'll only believe it when I see them both in Arsensl shirts. I don't even rate Benzema personally but I'll take him

Saw those pics a while ago. Wenger certainly knows how to rock a slide that's for sure! :lol

Who else do Madrid have other than Benzema as a proven striker? Since they sold Higuain I can't see them moving on Benzema.

I would take Di Maria all day long, well I'd take both in a heartbeat but I just can't see it. I'd also love it if we brought in Kondogbia. He looks an awesome prospect. Now that I have watched Maher last night I want him signed too :lol Make it HAPPEN Wenger :lecture :thwak

WXUfOieY.gif

It made me laugh! What can I say :lol :(

Well my friend I wouldn't be so sure about their maturity :lol These guys are earning more than me before they even touch 20. I doubt they have a high respect for money.

With the rest I can't disagree too much but to relieve Wenger of all fault? I'm sorry but it takes two mate.

They are a part of Arsene Roberto to lay blame at the players 100% just doens't compute bro.

Enough Arsenal for today. Great win for them

I was watching ACM vs PSV late last night. Great game! How is nobody chasing Maher from PSV. He was spectacular whilst I was watching (as usual it got so late I fell asleep on the couch in the second half, god I love living on the other side of the world :lol)

AC though looked so much better than when I last saw them play. El Sharrawey (spelling :dunno) and Balotelli were formidable to say the least up front but I guess I need to see them against stronger opposition to make a better assessment.

So nice to see a game of football finally I've missed it :yess:

Yea, i saw the Milan Vs PSV game live on Tuesday. Thought that Milan lacked a leader in the centre of the park. The EX Man City defensive midfielder De Jong is just not upto it im afraid. As a fellow Italian, Montolivo is also disappointing and i dont think he even merits his place in the National team. Milan seemed to play better as a team when their new signing Andrea Poli came on along with the african player Niang. I'm a big fan of Balotelli but he seriously needs to stop playing with a chip on his shoulder...everytime he was fouled by a PSV player he either exaggerated injury or got up into the face of the PSV player to protest his anger. He still has this TNT dynamite attitude that is waiting to go off at anytime. If he can curb this mentality and concentrate on the skills he has been blessed with then i can see him going far for the National team!

Milan just arent the same team as they used to be. Its a transitional time for them just as it was for Juventus a few years ago. When the spine of your team leaves the team or retires from the game, as it did for Milan with Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo, Seedorf, Inzaghi, etc...then its always gonna be difficult. It will take time for Milan to be the force they once were when they had Van Basten, Rijkaard and Gullit...

Is that really him? The one backwards cracked me up :lol

Apparently Arsenal are launching bids for Benzema & Di Maria

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23790314
I'll only believe it when I see them both in Arsensl shirts. I don't even rate Benzema personally but I'll take him

If it's genuinely him I bet he made sure it was a cheap water slide :lol

I think that's the best way to deal with transfer rumors, assume it's bollocks until players are doing the cheesy pic wearing the new shirt and talking about having supported their new club since they were a boy.

Peter Schmeichel makes a decent point,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...united-legend-peter-schmeichel-issues-warning

United need reinforcements but only if they'll add to what they already have.

So no more attempts for Baines & Fellaini.

That's common sense isn't it. Buying to make a statement is a terrible decision. I do wish Arsenal would though, sod common sense :lol

That's common sense isn't it. Buying to make a statement is a terrible decision. I do wish Arsenal would though, sod common sense :lol

I think buying to make a statement CAN work, but only if it's the right player.

Had United broke the bank to get Ronaldo back during this window it would have made one hell of a statement.

Wasting several weeks trying to sign a player who was never leaving his present club and making lowball offers for mediocre Everton players isn't really having the same kind of effect :lol

I just watched the Barca, Athletico Madrid game on Sky Sports & they just announced that they believe Spurs & Real have agreed a fee of €120 million. Either way Spurs fans shouldn't be complaining because this is what your 1st team is going to look like. Sheer class

Lloris

Walker
Dawson
Kaboul

Sandro
Paulinho
Dembele

Willian
Soldaldo

If it happens, overall its a much stronger team and bench although Vetonghen will be ahead of Dawson.

Quick question to all Arsenal fans...and this is not meant in an offensive way, i just wanted to know out of curiosity...

When did Arsenal last win the Emirates Cup?

Its just that i remember going to see Arsenal at Highbury when i was a wee nipper, back then it was called the Makita Cup and Arsenal used to win that year in and year out! Someone told me that they havent won their own tournament for over 2 years?! :horror

Quick question to all Arsenal fans...and this is not meant in an offensive way, i just wanted to know out of curiosity...

When did Arsenal last win the Emirates Cup?

Its just that i remember going to see Arsenal at Highbury when i was a wee nipper, back then it was called the Makita Cup and Arsenal used to win that year in and year out! Someone told me that they havent won their own tournament for over 2 years?! :horror

2010 was the last time we won it. :monkey4

2010 was the last time we won it. :monkey4

Really!?:horror That really is a surprise! Well, kind of....:lol

Still, have fond memories watching Arsenal Vs Sampdoria in the Makita tournaments...those games were great! If i remember correctly, those were the days when Arsenal had Anders Limpar, Rocastle, Paul Davis and Lukic in goal and Sampdoria had Vialli, Mancini and Lombardo playing! Great times! :yess:

Lloris

Walker
Dawson
Kaboul

Sandro
Paulinho
Dembele

Willian
Soldaldo

Man, what an amazing change from one year to the next... it's going to be like rooting for a different team in some respects... Still, I think we did some great business this year. Simply amazing. I love Bale and I always will but it will be really nice to see a team with balance on the pitch again.

Back