England riots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: London riots

Ban Burberry!

Gollum-chav2.jpg

Is it really a racial thing like I've been hearing? Sorry if I sound a bit ignorant, but I'm noticing all different races involved in the crap-fest.

Is it really a racial thing like I've been hearing? Sorry if I sound a bit ignorant, but I'm noticing all different races involved in the crap-fest.

Often times the ignorant racists will ignore that factor to exploit their views on a specific ethnicity.

Nothing to add here other than I hope all Freaks within the vicinity of this madness stay safe.

Often times the ignorant racists will ignore that factor to exploit their views on a specific ethnicity.

:lecture QFT

Taking a group of bored, angry, disaffected, unemployed youths and explaining away their actions by pointing to the colour of their skin is lazy but highly convenient thinking for some :dunno

:lecture QFT

Taking a group of bored, angry, disaffected, unemployed youths and explaining away their actions by pointing to the colour of their skin is lazy but highly convenient thinking for some :dunno

Maybe if they're bored they should try getting a job or at least volunteering their time rather than destroying things.

When teens around here do something stupid, like vandalism or stealing, there's always someone defending them by saying it's because they're bored. BS!

Maybe if they're bored they should try getting a job or at least volunteering their time rather than destroying things.

When teens around here do something stupid, like vandalism or stealing, there's always someone defending them by saying it's because they're bored. BS!

Don't forget about the parents who'll make every excuse under the sun and play the blame game until they're blue in the face but yet conveniently avoid the obvious fact that they failed miserably.

Hey, UK boardies in the vicinity, stay safe, please! =)

Nothing tasers, tear gas, and some good ole police brutality won't fix in a flash! Guess some people will use any excuse they can to destroy their own neighborhoods. Pathetic

Well l agree parents will make excuses.

There was a kid l mentioned before during the Vancouver riots. He was filmed lighting a cop car on fire. He had orange Nike shoes on that were clearly seen in the film. cops came to his house and arrested him, he was identified through Facebook. The parents were shown the tape, they claimed that was not their son, just some kid that looks like him. The cops pointed out that the shoes in the video are the same as he was wearing when arrested. The parents then claimed the video was altered because there son would do no such thing.:cuckoo:

I'm not defending them. I'm saying that there are a lot more attributes one could use to describe this group that don't have anything to do with skin colour :dunno

Well l agree parents will make excuses.

There was a kid l mentioned before during the Vancouver riots. He was filmed lighting a cop car on fire. He had orange Nike shoes on that were clearly seen in the film. cops came to his house and arrested him, he was identified through Facebook. The parents were shown the tape, they claimed that was not their son, just some kid that looks like him. The cops pointed out that the shoes in the video are the same as he was wearing when arrested. The parents then claimed the video was altered because there son would do no such thing.:cuckoo:

LOL if I pulled some ____ like that my parents would take me to the cops themselves.

Don't mean to take it too far off tangent, but the problem today is that everyone expects to be hired by some massive corporation and just be told what to do for the rest of their lives. The education system supports this by telling everyone they have to major in 1 thing and just that. Basically learn how to be a cog instead of learning how to be the whole machine.

Youth come out of college completely unmotivated, unskilled and basically worthless except to be their boss' lackey.

Its no wonder there are no jobs, the economy isn't growing, there aren't any new productive ideas. Every idea that is coming out of the youth is how to goof off on social networking which everyone knows is actually reduces productivity and distracts people from actually working and living.

Don't mean to take it too far off tangent, but the problem today is that everyone expects to be hired by some massive corporation and just be told what to do for the rest of their lives. The education system supports this by telling everyone they have to major in 1 thing and just that. Kids go to university and don't work during that time.

Youth come out of college completely unmotivated, unskilled and basically worthless except to be their boss' lackey.

Its no wonder there are no jobs, the economy isn't growing, there aren't any new productive ideas. Every idea that is coming out of the youth is how to goof off on social networking which everyone knows is actually reduces productivity and distracts people from actually working and living.

I don't think it's the going to school, college or university that's the problem here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back