Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be, not confirmed, an instance of raw pulls from the factory, covertly removed and painted in the colors, red, blue, white, black, and pink (yes, pink). At this point, I don't have the resources to buy one, disassemble it and check for myself.

I may do this later in 2012.
So is it Sideshow's fault these perfect copies or raw pulls name them as you like but ''stupid colors'' came to market or a re-casters fault our collectibles loose value!

I say raw pulls, because I doubt they would have taken chromed ones. Raw as in just polystone, no paint. They also look too good to be recasts. It all depends on what they are made of. I've disassembled both HCG and SS endoskulls before. Like I said, I would need to buy one, take it apart and look at construction and the inside to tell for sure.

Not Sideshow's fault, a person or people working there. It's happened before with the fairly recently produced Predator and Super Predator skulls.

I saw this on ebay last night, nice finish on these, unfortunately SS had these leaked out somehow. Saw a T600 head as an exact copy as well with an opening for a stash compartment, pretty neat concept.

I'm really debating on which 1:1 t-800 bust to buy. Right now I have the battle damaged bust on backorder, should ship in March sometime according to Sideshow's customer service. With all the re-released 2.0 stuff Sideshow is releasing, I wouldn't count on the chrome version holding it's value. I'm going to clean up a battle version just because I love the look of it, and Sideshow no longer has any credibility with limited editions.

Hi chaps,

I've purchased a bust similar to the red one posted (except it is fully chromed) and the quality is brilliant. Other than the teeth (which are fine, just not as good as they should be), it looks exactly like it should and is nicely weighty. I feel like I have an actual T800 head sitting on my desk, which is an awesome feeling! With the eyes lit up, it looks disturbingly real.

Having spent very little comparatively (over half of which was for shipping!), I feel I have got something that is fantastic value for money.

I want to keep it brief as I believe a similar thread was closed as "We do not condone and cannot allow any discussion that could lead to the sell (i.e. criminal recaster) receiving any monies for his crime.", which is certainly fair enough.

I therefore am not saying any details and am simply sharing a recent purchase of mine with you as I'm very happy about it (and none of my friends are interested in the way you guys are!).

terminator.png

This is exactly the same one I got recently from Sideshow. Exact same teeth on mine too.

Hey guys just got a question. Recently bought an XFX Endoskull off a boardie here and was wondering why the eyes are so orange and not red like the sideshow one. Was that how it came?

try adding some dirt or grime to the teeth and glossing it up. It should add more realism to it.

It's really the shape of the teeth that is bad. I'm wondering what they're made of and if they can be reshaped. Maybe I'll take it to a dentist. :)

hi all,

am I right that the chrome version is already out of production and that I could only get one off ebay or a seller here? before i decide getting the battle version...

cheers!

hi all,

am I right that the chrome version is already out of production and that I could only get one off ebay or a seller here? before i decide getting the battle version...

cheers!

Yeah. But you could get a HCG chrome version, it is more accurate than the SS one.

Use non acetone nail polish to clean the battle version. It looks exactly like the chrome version..minus the rainbow effect on the top of the head.

Does anyone have an idea on what the Cinemaquette Endoskeleton goes for nowadays? He is quickly becoming my next grail piece to hunt down.

Back