Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks my friend. I'm hoping so too. I really would like to have one of these in my collection.

Picked up the half scale bust a month or so back, very happy with it :D

DSCF3475.jpg

3 months wait for a replacement for the first one with glue or some sort of residue under the T2 logo, and here's what came in.

endo2damage2.jpg

There was assorted other paint slop, like black paint run from a nostrel, but this is the clincher. I don't know what this was, but they tried to cover it up in the factory with extra black drybrushing. Looks really sloppy, and nowhere else on this piece or the first one I was sent, will you find this. $475 for this thing, and they can't throw them out when they look like this? It had the QC sticker on the foam box. How in the world did they look over this?

So tired of Sideshow QC issues. I'll try again on replacing this, and I'm done ordering anything made of polystone from them after that. Their factory clearly cares only about meeting a quota, and no matter how cool their stuff looks on the order screen, it's just not worth it.

Last edited:
It looks like the chrome came off or was rubbed off and they simply smudged a bit of black paint there.

3 months wait for a replacement for the first one with glue or some sort of residue under the T2 logo, and here's what came in.

endo2damage2.jpg

There was assorted other paint slop, like black paint run from a nostrel, but this is the clincher. I don't know what this was, but they tried to cover it up in the factory with extra black drybrushing. Looks really sloppy, and nowhere else on this piece or the first one I was sent, will you find this. $475 for this thing, and they can't throw them out when they look like this? It had the QC sticker on the foam box. How in the world did they look over this?

So tired of Sideshow QC issues. I'll try again on replacing this, and I'm done ordering anything made of polystone from them after that. Their factory clearly cares only about meeting a quota, and no matter how cool their stuff looks on the order screen, it's just not worth it.

OH....dude not again..:slap That is fkn' BS on Sideshow's part..:nono
The next one should be free for stuffing you around TWICE!!!!

Last edited:
Little late here, but if anyone messes up their logo cleaning a combat bust, you can easily get a replacement made.

I got a decal from here:
Trooperbay

I got excellent service. Sent a pic and the dimensions and they pretty much nailed it!

Here is what it looked like before. I wiped the speckling off, but it took some of the letters with it.
tl01.jpg

Here is the decal:
tl02.jpg

Base wiped clean with nail polish remover:
tl03.jpg

I tried lining the decal up, but the static got ahold of it and it stuck to the base. I was afraid to try and peel it back up, so it is a bit low. :lol

I pressed the lettering down by rubbing the transfer sheet with a rounded paintbrush handle. I then gently removed the sheet. Some of the letters would not stick to the chrome, so I had to press/peel, press/peel until they all stayed put.
tl04.jpg

tl06.jpg

Thanks for posting that back up Man.... I have one of these that I started to clean up last year but never finished. One reason was the decal. I remember seeing this before but couldn't find the info....

On another note for those who cleaned theirs up... did you find spots of missing chrome when removing the "battle damage"?

Thanks for posting that back up Man.... I have one of these that I started to clean up last year but never finished. One reason was the decal. I remember seeing this before but couldn't find the info....

On another note for those who cleaned theirs up... did you find spots of missing chrome when removing the "battle damage"?

This is the main reason I haven't bothered doin mine, that and plain old fashioned laziness.:lol I imagine I'd have to clean it more often if it was all shiny, or get a case.

Sure does look great all cleaned up though, nice job clutch :hi5:

Cleaning is the way to go, get your a$$ into gear DeadLeaves..:lol
You wont be disapointed with the end result.
Here are my before and after picks I posted along time ago
in this thread.
33o4mxf.jpg
2qx4684.jpg
allmbp.jpg

Bust cleaned up.
efjwx2.jpg
k9j03a.jpg
351d1zb.jpg

I would prolly just clean everything except for the decal part because it would be impossible not to lose some if it trying to clean it.

Little late here, but if anyone messes up their logo cleaning a combat bust, you can easily get a replacement made.

I got a decal from here:
Trooperbay

I got excellent service. Sent a pic and the dimensions and they pretty much nailed it!

Trooperbay aka Mike Appling has a great customer service. :clap I got many things from him. He even has Novus 2 polishing liquid which is great for acrylic and plastics of all kinds.

thanks guys, I'm itching to get the t700, what do you think of it Veins. I should be expecting the SS 3' endoskeleton soon.:yess:

Back