Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the same road some years back. had the chance to get it for 2.5k but went with the 1:1 life size combat veteran in the end.

my reasoning was that if I was going to spend close to half a life size Endo statue, I might as well just bite the bullet and go all out.

never regretted it ^.^

Does anyone have an idea on what the Cinemaquette Endoskeleton goes for nowadays? He is quickly becoming my next grail piece to hunt down.

The few that I've found recently the asking price was around 3k. So I decided I could live without it. There's too much good stuff coming out to drop that much on one piece..no matter how badass it is.

The few that I've found recently the asking price was around 3k. So I decided I could live without it. There's too much good stuff coming out to drop that much on one piece..no matter how badass it is.

For over a grand less, you could get a 1:2 Scale Endo. Way bigger presence due to the scale and the light up base. What scale was the Cinemaquette endo again? Like 1:3?

Hey guys just got a question. Recently bought an XFX Endoskull off a boardie here and was wondering why the eyes are so orange and not red like the sideshow one. Was that how it came?

I dunno if anyone saw my question on the last page or if no one knew but can someone help me answer that?

curious how long the longest wait is for this bust....
and read somewhere that the battle version is actually the rejected chrome version.

Last edited:
Some old Chrome Endoskulls (Item # 8333) were just found and offered. Those on the old waitlist were contacted and offered first come first served.

Sadly, even though I responded within 4 mins, I was not fast enough....

Yeah, I received the response about 20 mins ago...

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in the 1:1 Endoskeleton Bust w/Microchip offer.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill an order for you because this stock was offered on a first come first serve basis, and was reserved prior upon receiving your request."

Got the same thing. I've been waiting for a chance like this for a long time. Too bad I was too late.

I know man, I was so excited. I really thought that with such a quick response (4 mins) that I had a good shot at this. Instead of paying $1000 or more, we could have got this for retail - $500.

I'm soooo disappointed right now. I wonder if anyone from the forum was able to snatch any of these?

Our only hope is card declines :dunno

Yeah, I received the response about 20 mins ago...

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in the 1:1 Endoskeleton Bust w/Microchip offer.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill an order for you because this stock was offered on a first come first serve basis, and was reserved prior upon receiving your request."

I responded in a hour after I got it, I think it's BS that they get us all excited, and they don't even give us a tiny window to be able to grab one. They might as well just put it in the newsletter, cause unless you repond to that email within 2 minutes, you got no chance.

6 weeks ago I got a email similiar to that for Patient zero lifesize EX..but it said the EX is sold out but that they had a few of the regular patient zero hidden availiable (that is soldout as well) sideshow gave me a option if I respond quick enough.I be able to receive a Reg version which is soldout on their website..I jumped on it and they charged my card, I got Patient in five days

I bought my clean SS endoskull from ss for $500 recently. Well..actually it started battle damaged..it's clean now though. :)

Got Mine Some Years Ago Same Way.... Was Very Lucky That Time....

IMG_0473.jpg

Same here Spenk..I was lucky as well..5 years ago ssc gave you the option to choose between clean or BD..I was leaning toward BD at the time and just before placong the order.I switched to clean at the last second,not knowing that cleaned would become the rarer of the two..whew
2011-03-22135952-picsay.jpg

Back