Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

The first wave of the run for these outfits, 5 of 10, are almost done. Pics will be posted soon.

Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

As previously mentioned, here are pics of the finalized Sail Barge Klaatu outfit kit.
Some assembly & modding will be required….weathering & distressing not included. I wasn't going to take all of the fun out of it:wink1:

Each kit consists of-
-Outer jumpsuit
-Long sleeved undershirt
-Chest harness w/straps(leather, semi pre assembled)
-Back skirt & Belt(leather)
-Wristband blank(leather)
-Studs

Last edited:
Ok, a few have asked about what needs to be done to complete this outfit. So here's a brief overview of what else is involved to do so.

All sizing & modding should be be done at the user's discretion!
This will obviously be determined by the type of body they choose to use for this project. I would recommend doing any weathering & detailing AFTER testing & fitting to establish the finished sizing.

Harness- Preassembled, placement of the studs are already marked. 14 (of the 25) will be used total & that includes the 4 needed for attaching the strap ends. The length of the straps will need to be shortened.

Wristband- Length will need to be trimmed to the final size needed. Placement for first 2 stud are marked for where the ends overlap & are fastened together for the finished size. Remaining studs are placed centrally throughout the length & the finished size & spacing will determine how many are used.

Belt- Both ends of the belt's width will need to be cut/sliced into 3 strips. By this, the strands can be tied &/or wrapped to achieve the braided appearance.

Hope that that shed a little more light on things.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

As of now, August 22- 1 set remains available.

Last edited:
Here's a little something that I finished recently. It's not Star Wars, but it is 1/6….& a personal accomplishment for myself, that I do not doubt will help out with future projects, that are SW, from what was picked up along the way.:wink1:

I don't normally take on special requests like this, but someone in my circle of friends presented the idea & asked it I was up to it. Be that they too caught me at the right time where I was wanting to do something different, it was hard for me to decline.
That request was to re-create a paticular style vest in 1/6 & this was the end result...

There will be some color & weathering added to it on his end but with what has been seen with his customs & visual contributions on this side of SSF...& not to mention a few other works of art that another talented artist here who has made for him, towards this project, I don't expect anything less than awesomeness when it's all said & done.:)

…even if it isn't SW.:wink1:

Here is something else that I've been wanting to do for a long time now but other things took precedence. Put on the back burner(like a many other personal project) it turned into a "here & there/ little bit at a time" scenario until a few weeks ago to make more of an effort.

I give Jason aka Lopie credit for the inspiration on these for when he made some insignia flags for this Clone troopers way back when, ( https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...d-dioramas/90616-lopies-customes-mods-15.html post #142) along with a couple of documentaries on the History channel.

Apologies for the crap pic...but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks guys!:)
This was a first for me in several aspects. I must admit that I'm still surprised that I was able pulled it off.:panic:
It was indeed a personal challenge, as well as a good learning experience.

Steven, those tiny details took their toll. My butt cheeks are still sore from all of the clinching!

Sorry, but I'm afraid that I'm not at liberty to or my place to say what it's for exactly.
I trust the culprit who put me up to doing this will let it be known when that time comes.

Last edited:
^
^
^
^
giphy.gif

Here's a little something that I finished recently. It's not Star Wars, but it is 1/6….& a personal accomplishment for myself, that I do not doubt will help out with future projects, that are SW, from what was picked up along the way.:wink1:

I don't normally take on special requests like this, but someone in my circle of friends presented the idea & asked it I was up to it. Be that they too caught me at the right time where I was wanting to do something different, it was hard for me to decline.
That request was to re-create a paticular style vest in 1/6 & this was the end result...

There will be some color & weathering added to it on his end but with what has been seen with his customs & visual contributions on this side of SSF...& not to mention a few other works of art that another talented artist here who has made for him, towards this project, I don't expect anything less than awesomeness when it's all said & done.:)

…even if it isn't SW.:wink1:

Jurassic World Owen Grady Vest???

Back