Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

AWESOME SW.jpg

Took a little break from other odds & ends in progress to do a little something for myself.
I got tired of trying to hunt one of these down for a Frankensteined, Sandtrooper bash I had started so I took it upon my self to just make one.
For a first attempt, I'm quite pleased with the results.:)

Frig! You made that?! That's amazing. It's also usable as an Imperial Gunner chest armor/pad.

A fellow member was wanting to do some Hoth Rebel troops & put me up to the task to create a few needed pieces. The request was for some shirt extensions(to be used with the SSC Hoth Luke top) & some vests up fitted with the necessities to be geared up with Rebel backpacks. Here are the results of my part of the cause.

The next pics posted of these will be at there new home & owner having his way with them:wink1:

Wow. This vest/tunic is the key piece that's been holding me back from doing a Rebel Soldier. I was thinking of making it from Styrene because I knew I couldn't sew it. That looks perfect.

Now I need to figure out what other pieces I need to do a rebel soldier using this vest. The backpacks aren't really available anymore. The Hasbro Hoth shirts are oversized but actually pretty good once taken in and the SSC shoulder emblem needs to be redone anyway.

I've also done some reductions of the Hasbro Hoth hat and Endor helmet and they scale down quite well (I actually like the scaled down Hasbro Endor helmet better than the SSC version which looks like a donut hat.)

great job on the sandtrooper pauldren. I know I found that color scheme on ebay some time ago to make a sandtrooper desert sands version like ssc was.

Took a little break from other odds & ends in progress to do a little something for myself.
I got tired of trying to hunt one of these down for a Frankensteined, Sandtrooper bash I had started so I took it upon my self to just make one.
For a first attempt, I'm quite pleased with the results.:)

Were does everyone find the small clips, buckles, or snaps to make the uniforms and accesories? :)

great job on the sandtrooper pauldren. I know I found that color scheme on ebay some time ago to make a sandtrooper desert sands version like ssc was.
I saw one on ebay the evening I finished it. As for color scheme, I have yet to decide…maybe after I brush up the ranking color code thing.

….. It's also usable as an Imperial Gunner chest armor/pad.
I was thinking the exact same. I have some Hasbro DSG's I modded/upgraded some time back that would be prime candidates for some gear upgrades.

I was thinking the exact same. I have some Hasbro DSG's I modded/upgraded some time back that would be prime candidates for some gear upgrades.

That would be awesome. The Imperial gunners need to be shown some love.

From memory (I never got it) the Hasbro Gunner helmet wasn't very good, but could be mistaken. The Tomy Gunner helmet looks good but like many of those it may be 1/7 not 1/6. I think GG did a bust, but again, might have the 1/7 problem.

From memory (I never got it) the Hasbro Gunner helmet wasn't very good, but could be mistaken. The Tomy Gunner helmet looks good but like many of those it may be 1/7 not 1/6. I think GG did a bust, but again, might have the 1/7 problem.
The hasbros aren't 100% dead nuts but are the better choice of what's available. I've seen where some people that are so anti hasbro they'll shoot down any idea with the mention of the name but I think they are among some of the good, usable parts from the line. Surprisingly, as early in the line they were made. With a little work they can be made to look better.

And yes, you are right on the Tomys. Though I have seen a few bashes with the Tomy helmet, it is just too small for my liking. Never seen the GG Gunner bust in person but there is that chance of it being out of scale as well.

These are my gunner that bashed. When next to other characters, I don't have any issue with them. But the more I think about it, those rubber chest armor pieces will have to go….along with the ginormous belt buckles.

These are my gunner that bashed. When next to other characters, I don't have any issue with them. But the more I think about it, those rubber chest armor pieces will have to go….along with the ginormous belt buckles.

Those Helmets look in scale to me.....chest armor and belt buckles must go though. :monkey4

Back in the day I thought the Hasbro gunner helmets were too tall/egg-shaped from the front.

But enaud I agree - Hasbro got nearly as much spot-on as they missed. Once you ditch the muscle bodies and fat hands, there's a ton of amazingly accurate sculpt work to use. Hasbro Bib I think captures the character a little better than the SSC one, same with Bossk and IG. Ackbar or Zuckuss on a new body is brilliant. And I dyed the Hasbro Imperial officer outfit and like the tunic a little better than the SSC (no huge shoulder overclip or pleat below the neck.) Hasbro Boussh's pole weapon is every bit as good as the SSC, and more accurately scaled and I'm going to mod the Hasbro shoulder armor because it's actually more accurate than the SSC. Great stuff.

Those Helmets look in scale to me.....chest armor and belt buckles must go though. :monkey4

I intended to replace the buckles (belts too for that matter) sometime back. But with some of my "Me" projects, they get put off sometimes. As for the vests, Knowing that I now have an option, they will be history.

Yo I can make new workable buckles through 3d modeling now.

This my recent personal project belt buckle for 1/6 figure.

625x465_3597908_11135923_1436295450.jpg

Those Imperial Gunners are going to look awesome once you upgrade them. The Hasbro helmets look pretty good.

Freaking awesome work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spray painted the armour. Makes it look less plastic.

Back