Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

I spray painted the armour. Makes it look less plastic.

I'm sure that was an improvement. Of course, for whatever reason, those are the only bits I left untouched.:duh
Wishing I had now but then again, if I was 100% content, then I probably would not be leaning towards making new ones at this point.

Here's a sneak peak at a current outfit I'm working on. Still WIP with some work & sorting out to still do yet:wink1:

Here's a sneak peak at a current outfit I'm working on. Still WIP with some work & sorting out to still do yet:wink1:

Awesome work! That looks familiar. Is it the rotj lizard figure? Can't think of his name right now. Klaatu?

Are you gonna do the full outfit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some current & updated pics of the Sail Barge Klaatu guard outfit I've been working on. I'm calling the prototyping stage complete. I got a few measurements sorted for the templates/patterns on the back skirt & chest harness, as well as applied a quick weathering job on them.

Once the finalized material for the shoulder pads & back skirt arrives, a run of these outfit sets will commence :wink1:

Bitchin'................:rock

Wow That clothing suit is phenomenal, You have serious skills, Sculpting, Sewing and painting. Very nice!

Back