Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul

congrats man, those star wars customs are turning out really nice. i dont think sideshow or even hot toys for that matter, could make Dengar look as good as you have. :clap

Just sick work Seb, unbelievable, hope to own one of your pieces one day, keep up the great work, so looking forward to Maul!

Lovely Boba, my SSC one is still lying in pieces half repainted haha

WOW! Beautiful work!! :rock

looking awesome!!

Niiiiiice! I've got this 1/6 Anakin & he's been languishing in his original SSC box because I didn't like the SSC face/head sculpt & I didn't know what to do with him apart from selling him on or breaking him up for spare parts/accessories. Having seen what you've done with him here - I can feel my creative side starting to flow again. A real nice piece you've done there matey - KUDOS! :hi5:

Absolutely stunning stuff here. The weathering on Boba's armor really pops!

I must say, one can learn a lot by just looking at pics of your stuff. Well done Seb. :)

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Absolutely stunning stuff here. The weathering on Boba's armor really pops!

I must say, one can learn a lot by just looking at pics of your stuff. Well done Seb. :)

:clap :clap :clap :clap

THanks a lot for the compliment my friend :1-1:

Wow, I haven't been over to the SW Customs in awhile. So glad I helped nudge you in the "right direction"! :wink1:
So did you keep the Marmit body for Fett or switch out with a Slim TT?

Wow, I haven't been over to the SW Customs in awhile. So glad I helped nudge you in the "right direction"! :wink1:
So did you keep the Marmit body for Fett or switch out with a Slim TT?

I used a ZCWO body for fett which is pretty much a copy of the slim tt.

ELVIS, your customs are magnificent, you truly are an artist, quick little question, did you use the entire set from the SSC Obi Wan excluding the head or did you change the body out? Either way it looks fantastic!!! :clap

ELVIS, your customs are magnificent, you truly are an artist, quick little question, did you use the entire set from the SSC Obi Wan excluding the head or did you change the body out? Either way it looks fantastic!!! :clap

Thanks man, appreciate it :1-1:

I jut used the clothing from Obi wan. I used a true type advanced for the body and the boots from the ss padawan obi wan.

i would love to see you tackle some sw mcquarrie concept figures........:lecture

I just bought a gentle giant bust of a stormtrooper yesterday just for that purpose. I really want to make a mcquarrie Luke.

I just bought a gentle giant bust of a stormtrooper yesterday just for that purpose. I really want to make a mcquarrie Luke.

yea the mcquarrie luke vs. vader has always been a dream of mine to have in 1/6th. i'm really surprized ssc hasn't done this. maybe the white/concept boba fett will be the spark to get that rolling.....:pray:

Here's a new pics of Maul with his head.

I was lucky enough to get one of Callous head made years ago. Thanks to my bro Lord Vicious for hooking me up!

THe head has movable eyes!!! Pretty crazy for the time.

Problem is that I had to repaint it cause the red wasn't matching the colour of the body I made.

So now the paint is done here's one more pics till the full reveal.

P1070813_zpsa04bb02a.jpg

Back