[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ESB BOBA FETT•ASAJJ VENTRESS

Simply outstanding work as usual

It is always a treat to visit your page mate :)

You & Star Wars =
3pi2n5.jpg

Seb is that the SS Luke outfit or medicoms?

Change your name to Dr. Frankenstein. Awesome work.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ESB BOBA FETT

Head paint stripped and repainted.
I reduced the size of the head by putting it in acetone for an hour and then let it dry for a week. Head is reduced by 10%.

Can that be done with any ssc sculpt!? Like even newer ones? Would love to reduce the new obi-wan head.

What pieces are you using for the Jedi Luke? Looks like the HT's belt weathered and the rest medicom? All these new SW customs are looking stellar as always.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ESB BOBA FETT

I reduced the size of the head by putting it in acetone for an hour and then let it dry for a week. Head is reduced by 10%.

And how the hell did you know that would work? I mean, not only you have fantastic painting and retailoring skills, but you are also a little alchemist...

Can you turn things to gold too? :rotfl

I'm loving the Star Wars line seb especially the darth maul great work man

Seb is that the SS Luke outfit or medicoms?
What pieces are you using for the Jedi Luke? Looks like the HT's belt weathered and the rest medicom? All these new SW customs are looking stellar as always.

That is simple everything is ss except for the vest and the boots that comes from the Medicom figure.
I also use some real leather for the belt and distressed it.

Can that be done with any ssc sculpt!? Like even newer ones? Would love to reduce the new obi-wan head.

The acetone trick will only work on soft vinyl head. No resin or hard plastic unfortunately.

And how the hell did you know that would work? I mean, not only you have fantastic painting and retailoring skills, but you are also a little alchemist...

Can you turn things to gold too? :rotfl

I read it somewhere on osw. And no unfortunately I cannot turn things into gold :(:lol
[/QUOTE]

your maul is very impressive!!!!!!bravo

These look fantastic Elvis. I'm am officially jealous.

TIme for some better pics.

First Darth Maul

P1070839_zpsd549d305.jpg

P1070845_zps0e6b4f7e.jpg

P1070847_zps902d8949.jpg

P1070849_zpsf1b6df25.jpg

Work in progress Asajj Ventress
P1070855_zps9d27f5ae.jpg

P1070858_zpsb3f04426.jpg

P1070863_zps04a4475c.jpg

Jedi Luke
P1070870_zps2fbe6d0d.jpg

and a WIP of Jango Fett.

Almost 100% hasbro 12" crap figure, completely reworked.
Only the helmet is from Tomy and the vest is a modded SS Fett vest.

P1070874_zps5ed6264c.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT

Everything looks great - as usual :thumbup:

DAMN Jango looks awesome!!!!! Amazing how good some of the Hasbro stuff can look once customized.

DAMN Jango looks awesome!!!!! Amazing how good some of the Hasbro stuff can look once customized.

That's true but.. That's almost like saying it's amazing how good a piece of clay can look once sculpted! So much work has been done that the comparison is mute :) Great work as always!

Hey Seb, great looking Jango. You said that is a Tomy helmet. Did it start off a Jango one or is that a Boba one repainted? Also have you considered using the Boba one from Tomy? I've been eyeing one thinking maybe it would be a nice replacement for a Boba Fett custom.

The Jango is actually a Tomy Jango helemt and I also have the boba one which i'm planning on using for a boba :)

The Jango is actually a Tomy Jango helemt and I also have the boba one which i'm planning on using for a boba :)

Cool thanks for the reply. Having the Boba one in person, what are your thoughts on it versus the SS/Medicom etc? Is the Tomy one superior?

The tomy is one of the best shape wise. Paint isn't great but not a big deal.

The medicom is second best followed by the marmit but the shape needs to be modded and the ss is the worst to me.

Back