[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT

The tomy is one of the best shape wise. Paint isn't great but not a big deal.

The medicom is second best followed by the marmit but the shape needs to be modded and the ss is the worst to me.

Thanks!! I agree with everything else you said regarding the other comparisons.

WHere is the completed figure?!:monkey1
IMG_2129.jpg

Dig that Jedi Luke :clap

Thanks a lot guys!

Here's an update on my Dengar.
In the end I decided to swith the body armour and shoulder bells with sideshow pieces. Mainly snowtrooper and stormtrooper parts. It looks less chunky, beter details and more articulation.

Still missing the long gloves.

P1070881_zpsbc1ef0a2.jpg

P1070882_zps3a2cfedc.jpg

P1070878_zps5220361c.jpg

P1070885_zps11ea3f72.jpg

P1070883_zpsbe39115b.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT•DENGAR

Great choice of sculpt; love his expression. Looks like he took a few and ain't apologizing for it.s

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ASAJJ VENTRESS•JANGO FETT•DENGAR

Best SW figure you've done yet. Dengar looks better than ever. Sculpt choice is perfect.

I friggin' love that Dengar. So much character. I want to see his movie. As a wise archeologist once noted: "It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage."

Thats one bad *** right there :)

Wonderful Work.

Man I really love that sculpt you used for Dengar, makes him look like a badass, not just a puggy diaper head.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•DENGAR

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Next up is an ECHO Base Han solo.
I was working on this guy before the SS reveal. I decided to finish him and will maybe pick up some loose pieces to upgrade mine.
But at least I don't have to wait a year.

Head is the enterbay one repainted. I didn't like the skin colour and the positionning of the eyes.
Clothing is hasbro retailored and I coloured the coat in blue (I know it's supposed to be brown) but I like dark blue better.
Custom made leather gauntlets.
And as usual my snow weathering :)

Still not 100% finished yet.

P1070935_zps603998fb.jpg

P1070922_zps97450ac4.jpg

P1070930_zps3856716a.jpg

P1070937_zps8df0dc42.jpg

P1070941_zpsbee3fba1.jpg

P1070948_zps6c4d815c.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•DENGAR•ECHO BASE HAN SOLO

Great looking Solo! Question: why paint over the eyes?

Well cause I didn't like the orientation the eyes. They were looking way to high and it gives him a stoned expression.

The eyes appear dark in the pics but in hand they are green/brown. I will try to take some better pics.

Last edited:

Cool, the Neck feel a bit too long but it might be the lense.
Planning on a leia?

Looks a lot better than the old sculpt if you ask me. I'd like to see a pic with the hood on though. That's how I remember Han!

I painted the Solo Stormtrooper head and I don't feel it. The expression doesn't match and the head is too big. So i'm sticking on thos one.
And yes I will take some pics with the hat and hood.

Cool, the Neck feel a bit too long but it might be the lense.
Planning on a leia?

You're right, the head isn't fixed yet. :)
No Leia atm but Luke and tauntaun on the horizon.

Great work elvis. That EB head actually does look good.

Great stuff as usual! I like the head it looks way better now. Enterbay has been turning out some great sculpts lately, love the snow, how do you do ur snow weathering? If you don't mind me asking?

Great stuff as usual! I like the head it looks way better now. Enterbay has been turning out some great sculpts lately, love the snow, how do you do ur snow weathering? If you don't mind me asking?

Thanks man, I also like that head a lot. My only grip is the hair. I don't like them that much.
For the snow i'm using a mix of glue, fake snow and white paint and applied it with a brush.

Back