[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•SANDTROOPER•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•DARTH MAUL BOOTS

Wow, fantastic work here. Maul, Fett, and Luke are my favorites. Glad you're focusing on Star Wars now. :)

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•SANDTROOPER•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•DARTH MAUL BOOTS

Love Maul! Really one of your most impressive figures to date.

I don't even like Star Wars and as I've said Seb, I keep visiting to see the work you do. The body paint on Maul looks stunning. How did you dye it? (KIDDING). The clothing sits so nice and the gloves look great. I'm waiting to come in here and see an actual lightsaber.

There is a member on here that makes the cathode light up sabres that would be so cool if he makes a double ended one:)

Two early WIP i'm working on.

First is a sith Anakin. Paint is finished yet and he will have full real hair.

IMG_1101_zpsf6f05bec.jpg

and the birth of a Tusken Raider

IMG_1098_zpsc59abc50.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•SANDTROOPER•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL

Anakin reminds me of

billycorgan.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS FETT•SANDTROOPER•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL

I don't think so but to each his own i guess.
Probably cause atm he doesn't have any hair at all.

It's the DID hayden Christ head which imo looks closer that the Sideshow head.

IMG_1105_zpsa7c84d27.jpg

Wow! that sith anakin is looking insane....the detailing of the eyes is fantastic. Nice start up Seb, it's going to look fantastic when you add the hair.

Hey elvis1976, was wondering which body you used for your MGS1 and MGS2 Snake?

It's the DID hayden Christ head which imo looks closer that the Sideshow head.

IMG_1105_zpsa7c84d27.jpg

Good call man... funny how I never even though of using that head for an Anakin :lol

Anakin looks pure evil!!! Love what you did with that sculpt, looks great.

Working on my Medicom ESO Boba Fett.
He is almost complete although still lots of details to be done.

Here's what I used.

Everything is medicom except
HT slim body with padded legs
SS boots, kneepad's dart & hands.
I have dye the bodysuit to be more bleuish and to bring more contrast with the grey vest.

Some crappy pics for now.

IMG_1132_zps3c148eaa.jpg

IMG_1134_zps9b8c8c1a.jpg

IMG_1118_zpsc8f1d975.jpg

Alos working on ROTJ LUKE.
Translpanted the medicom hairpiece on the HT Luke head and resculpted the side for a smoother integration with the face.

IMG_1122_zps703355fb.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ESB BOBA FETT

You have now officially started sliding down the slippery Star Wars slope....

Have fun!!!!

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•SNOWSPEEDER LUKE•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ESB BOBA FETT

Oh, Magoo! You've done it again!

Eric

You have now officially started sliding down the slippery Star Wars slope....

Have fun!!!!

Tell me about it but it's so much fun :yess:

Working also on Asajj Ventress.

Sideshow outfit retailored for a triad alpha body.
Head paint stripped and repainted.
I reduced the size of the head by putting it in acetone for an hour and then let it dry for a week. Head is reduced by 10%.

IMG_1139_zps12e83cf4.jpg

IMG_1140_zps46a9e984.jpg

Working on my Medicom ESO Boba Fett.
He is almost complete although still lots of details to be done.

Here's what I used.

Everything is medicom except
HT slim body with padded legs
SS boots, kneepad's dart & hands.
I have dye the bodysuit to be more bleuish and to bring more contrast with the grey vest.

Some crappy pics for now.

IMG_1132_zps3c148eaa.jpg

IMG_1134_zps9b8c8c1a.jpg

IMG_1118_zpsc8f1d975.jpg

Alos working on ROTJ LUKE.
Translpanted the medicom hairpiece on the HT Luke head and resculpted the side for a smoother integration with the face.

IMG_1122_zps703355fb.jpg

Great work!

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS DARTH MAUL•ROTJ LUKE•ESB BOBA FETT•ASAJJ VENTRESS

Just fantastic elvis. You have to show your shelves some day.

Tell me about it but it's so much fun :yess:

Working also on Asajj Ventress.

Sideshow outfit retailored for a triad alpha body.
Head paint stripped and repainted.
I reduced the size of the head by putting it in acetone for an hour and then let it dry for a week. Head is reduced by 10%.

IMG_1139_zps12e83cf4.jpg

IMG_1140_zps46a9e984.jpg

Is that a vinyl or a resin head?
As i have 1 head that is a tad oversized.
Also yet again amazing work:clap

Just fantastic elvis. You have to show your shelves some day.

:lol I will someday.

Is that a vinyl or a resin head?
As i have 1 head that is a tad oversized.
Also yet again amazing work:clap

Only works for Vinyl heads.

Back