Elvira's back on TV!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't understand why she can't do more modern, well known horror movies. I know the crappy ones are part of her gig, but many channels are showing horror movies anyway, like Syfy, why not just have her host them. I might actually watch some of the crap Syfy makes if she hosted it.

I'm just afraid today's audience isn't going to stick with crappola movies like she shows enough to keep her around for long. Ratings are still ratings.

I watched the first half of "the Terror" on Saturday, but still couldn't stick with it just to see her.:( I, for one, actually wish it were more like MST3K.

I really don't understand why she can't do more modern, well known horror movies. I know the crappy ones are part of her gig, but many channels are showing horror movies anyway, like Syfy, why not just have her host them. I might actually watch some of the crap Syfy makes if she hosted it.

I'm just afraid today's audience isn't going to stick with crappola movies like she shows enough to keep her around for long. Ratings are still ratings.

I watched the first half of "the Terror" on Saturday, but still couldn't stick with it just to see her.:( I, for one, actually wish it were more like MST3K.

I too would like to see her do more of today's films. I hope she does. But I will stick with her no matter what. If I must fast forward through the boring films till I see her, I shall.

That's a BIG NO for me stick with the Classics. :D

frankenstein001.png

Back