Elvira's back on TV!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome. I wont be missing this at all!

Anyone seen Elvira's Haunted Hills? I haven't yet, is it worth it? I would like to get it if it is.

I have those pics on my computer, and it wasn't Playboy; it was Penthouse. There's shots of her 'kitty' that Playboy doesn't do. She's a natural Redhead and the carpet matches the drapes.

Originally Posted by Buffy Girl
That's awesome. I wont be missing this at all!

Anyone seen Elvira's Haunted Hills? I haven't yet, is it worth it? I would like to get it if it is.

I own it. It's not at all the same as "Mistress of the Dark". It's more like a homage to the 60/70's B-movie horror genre and even steals plot points from movies like "Fall of the House of Usher" and "Pit and the Pendulum". It's a self indulgent piece she obviously made to please herself and my mom's generation of horror fans. My mom recognized all the old references that just went right over my head. Richard O'Brien (Riff Raff from "Rocky Horror") is in it.

I'm from St. Louis, and the closest we had was Chiller Theater (Thriller Theater?) back in the day. No onscreen host, but they showed horror movies on Saturday nights.

Good times.

This will be great! Thanks for the information. I've set the DVR, she's on at 2:30 AM here in Vegas.

What is it actually called? I did a search and cannot find it under movie macabre or Elvira. What is it I'm looking for?

I just searched Elvira, actually only put in elv, and it showed up for me on my DirectTV DVR. So, you may not be getting her in your market.

I am not okay with that. Hmm, wonder if it's because I don't have the channel. But no, cause even if I didn't it would still pop up. Darn, one of my favorite people and I don't even get to watch this. Lame...

EDIT: What's the first movie she's doing?

Last edited:
I honestly, still cannot find it. There's gotta be something wrong on my tv.

I am central time and in TX. if anyone else is here, let me know what time it's on and what channel. I dislike Time Warner cable.

The full title is Elvira's Movie Macabre but yeah, I'd try TVGuide.com for local listings.

Oh, I'm sorry BG, I should have been following this thread. Here's a link to all of the cities/channels/times where the show will be airing:

https://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=16662

Here in Boise it is on at 3 AM on Saturdays. When I look it up on my DVR guide, it just shows as "Movie". I hope the list helps you find it.

You are the man! Thank you. I have no idea what either of those channels are, but I am sure the midnite one on sat is actually my 'cw' because I can't find it under Elvira, or Night of the Living Dead. BUT, it does say MOVIE. So, I think that's it.:D My darling sweetheart works for KCWX here in Austin but wasn't sure what channel that is for us. And I saved that pic as my background (elvira)

Thanks again hun.

Back