Elvira's back on TV!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my DVR recorded it last night, and I just started watching it, and it is AWESOME. In addition to the usual "bumper" segments, she is also doing pop-up video commentary during the movie. For example, when Barbra is running from the cemetery zombie, Elvira pops up and says "Now, if this were a typical schlocky horror flick, this girl would fall down right about now", and of course, Barbra falls down. Elvira just smiles nervously and says "Oh..." and then disappears.

My ONLY complaint is that they aren't doing the show in HD, at least on my local station.

Finally it lists it on my guide. Took until the day of! It says "Elvira's Movie Macabre" so yay!

Awesome Robo, and I'm glad you were able to finally find it Buffy. I'm looking forward to this. I only remember Elvira and Gilbert Gotfried on USA's Up All Night, and reading some cool Elvira comics as a kid.

Awesome Robo, and I'm glad you were able to finally find it Buffy. I'm looking forward to this. I only remember Elvira and Gilbert Gotfried on USA's Up All Night, and reading some cool Elvira comics as a kid.

I don't think that was Elvira, just some random big tittied, blonde, bimbo.

I believe you are both correct. I really thought I saw Elvira on the Up All Night program, and there is some recollection across the net with a quick search where others feel the same way, but I defer to your expertise in the subject. Too many drugs for me in the 90's to remember everything properly.

:lol

Big Elvira fan. When I look at the channel listings, it looks like a lot of the stations have a .2 after them. I'm in NY area and WPIX (11) is listed as WPIX.2. I think this is there spanish language affiliate. Anyone know what the .2 stands for?

Big Elvira fan. When I look at the channel listings, it looks like a lot of the stations have a .2 after them. I'm in NY area and WPIX (11) is listed as WPIX.2. I think this is there spanish language affiliate. Anyone know what the .2 stands for?

i am in nyc as well and from what i understand wpix.2 is the west coast version of the channel. for ex on my direct tv wpix.2 is actually channel 385 which is CWw which shows on the menu but can't be watched on the east coast :(

SilentSurfer, I believe those pics were actually published in High Society.

I believe you are both correct. I really thought I saw Elvira on the Up All Night program, and there is some recollection across the net with a quick search where others feel the same way, but I defer to your expertise in the subject. Too many drugs for me in the 90's to remember everything properly.

:lol

She might have done a guest appearance or two. Would have been great if she had been the host instead of Sheer.

That's too bad. NY area has such a tradition of horror hosts, you'd figure that they would run it. If Anyone elsewhere has access to the show, PM me if you can copy it. Thanks.

This was great, I thoroughly enjoyed viewing this before having to head off to work this morning. Truth is though, I skipped ahead to all the Elvira pop-ups and interludes. I've seen Night far too many times to enjoy watching it on a random Sunday morning.

Makes me want the Elvira PF, I only wish it was not tooned up. :(

I almost forgot about Movie Macabre last night, and then I was flipping through channels and landed on it right after it started. That was so cool to see Elvira doing her thing again. I really loved her saying, "...and as always, unpleasant dreams," with the fingers wave right before going to bed. It's been way too long.

Her interlude segments made it seem like she is back indefinitely again. That will be cool to relive some of the old Elvira again. Speaking of old, she still looks very good.

Goth Milf?

Yeah, well I'm afraid I'm going to be looking for one anyway.

nod.gif

For whatever reason the first show wasnt on in my area :dunno but it starts here next week with The Terror, got it DVR'ed :rock

It may have said it in the article, but I am not sure. Do we know how many she is going to do, and for how long? If it's indefinite will it just be during the Halloween seasons? I saw Mistress of the Dark when I was very young, and I loved every second of it, and have loved her since then. I am a big fan. I wanted the PF so bad but at the time couldn't afford it and was buying up all the Buffy PF's. I am sad I didn't get one, but that's okay, maybe one day.

Back