Electric Tiki Willow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
She looks awesome... too bad toon Buffy wasn't as good.

040308etwillow_01.jpg

That does look cool! I think it's as good a stylized version of Willow as the Toons Buffy figure is of Buffy. I won't be getting either, I just can't start another line, but if anyone is getting these, I look forward to pics! :monkey1

I was getting very excited as I was scrolling down reaidng the newsletter, right up to the point I read 'toon-up', I was thinking, woohoo, Willow PF, but sadly no :(

So, as nice as these maybe, I'll keep holding out for the next PF.

There will never be Firefly Pf's just like there will be no 2nd movie! :monkey2

I'f these were a bit cheaper I'd probably get them.

Electric Tiki website says Willow is up for pre order but it isn't. I emailed them and they
said it would be up on Thursday.

I would if I had the space and could afford to start another line. Creature4000, these are very similar in style to the Gentle Giant LOTR animaquettes and "Animated" Star Wars figures, and I understand those sell quite well among LOTR and Star Wars collectors, so I can see a market for these.

To each his or her own collector joy! :joy

I am a big fan of Buffy stuff and I like Electric Tiki so yes I will be buying these things.

Oh don't get me wrong.. I wasn't being dergitory.. I actually love the toon look of Buffy and although fairly new to the Whedonville stuff, I'm considering getting this line.

Oh don't get me wrong.. I wasn't being dergitory.. I actually love the toon look of Buffy and although fairly new to the Whedonville stuff, I'm considering getting this line.

I ordered both, used some reward points.

Yeah!

While I wasn't thrilled with Buffy, (thought it looked more like Nicole Kidman than SMG)
I think they did a very good job here.

:)

It's the opposite for me. 98% of the time Willow was goofy, nerdy, brainy, and relatively good-natured. Teen angsty, sure, and often snarky, but she was angry and scowling just for the 10 minutes of this particular episode. Even when she was Dark Willow, she was alternately sad or smirking for a good part of her 3 episode arc. So this statue isn’t really representative of the character to me, unlike the Buffy one--as long as it’s the Buffy holding the stake :p.

I have enough rewards points to get both gratis, but I’m going to pass. It’s sad this is all we’ve got left in a once great (and horribly incomplete) product line.

It's the opposite for me. 98% of the time Willow was goofy, nerdy, brainy, and relatively good-natured. Teen angsty, sure, and often snarky, but she was angry and scowling just for the 10 minutes of this particular episode. Even when she was Dark Willow, she was alternately sad or smirking for a good part of her 3 episode arc. So this statue isn’t really representative of the character to me, unlike the Buffy one--as long as it’s the Buffy holding the stake :p.

I have enough rewards points to get both gratis, but I’m going to pass. It’s sad this is all we’ve got left in a once great (and horribly incomplete) product line.

I actually just meant that it looked like her in that particular scene. It resembles hannigan. The Buffy one looks like Nicole Kidman.

:)

Back