Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a "Dragon Slayer" class, interesting as I usually lean towards an archer or maybe a mage. But up close combat is great, more intense and it's amazing with the slow motion kills.

Working on a "Dragon Slayer" class, interesting as I usually lean towards an archer or maybe a mage. But up close combat is great, more intense and it's amazing with the slow motion kills.

Yeah I spent 150+ hours with a giant nord, heavy armor and two handed weapons. Never have so many heads rolled :D

Does anyone else here play Skyrim for 360?

I'm having some graphic issues I'm wanting to have resolved.

Re: Does anyone else here play Skyrim for 360?

yes, but with no issues other than some door that wont open with my claw.

Re: Does anyone else here play Skyrim for 360?

Lol....I know, imma be going PC soon.

Kinda was a on its own question. That's why I don't visit this site anymore. Oh we'll.

The issues I'm having are smoothed out, pixelated occurrences that happen mainly on my characters body. Only the face remains smooth, et the body is how I've described. Something's in the environment also appear to be less detailed than before.

Oh, and my hands look messed up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else get incredibly distracted by the hundred other things you can do besides the main quest? I've been playing the same character almost as long as the game's been out. So far, I've got a room just full of cheese wheels. Cheese anyone?

on Xbox? I had a level capped character that I've played since launch and then about 4 months ago my Xbox's HD failed so I lost my save and I tried to make another character but its not the same :( plus now I've noticed on Xbox if you put away the bow and arrow before using it it shoots behind me, so annoying.

Back