Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get all the DLC early for extra time suckage.
It really adds to the experience.

So download it all now versus when I finish the campaign?

I'm doint my favorite quests right now. The Dark Brotherhood ones. Loved those! Too bad I already got all of those achievement points. :rotfl

So download it all now versus when I finish the campaign?

I'm doint my favorite quests right now. The Dark Brotherhood ones. Loved those! Too bad I already got all of those achievement points. :rotfl

It adds to the game very fun stuff.

Of course Bethesda is doing that, it's easy money. They remastered it to learn the architecture of the new consoles for Fallout 4 anyway. They'll have to have you be able to import your save from Xbox 360/PS3 for sure. Still don't know if I could bring myself to buy Skyrim again now that I've played the Witcher 3.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I remember a few months ago that they said they wouldn't release Skyrim on PS4/Xbone.. And now Boom! they announce a Remaster :monkey4

Spoiler Spoiler:

Guess I'll get this Special Edition for free. :lol

Not that I care much. Wish they upped Morrowind instead.

The updated graphics look sweet.
Have we had any word on any tweeks to the ingame mechanics?
Fallout4 was built off Skyrim, are any of the improvements being retrofitted ? (updated character animations, conversation style, etc...? )

The updated graphics look sweet.
Have we had any word on any tweeks to the ingame mechanics?
Fallout4 was built off Skyrim, are any of the improvements being retrofitted ? (updated character animations, conversation style, etc...? )

Wouldnt count on it, they probably think mods will fix the rest.

remasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaers remasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaers remasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaers remasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaers remasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaersremasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaers remasters remastersrmasters mremasters remaasters remasters remastaers

Back