Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they fix the glitch that doesn't allow you to get some shouts? I haven't played for a while because of that.

You know? Where you go up to the Word of Power wall and you hear the music and the screen starts going dim but the word never glows and nothing happens?

When is Dawnguard out on Steam? I saw that it was out for xbox but don't see any ads on steam for it.

It's a timed exclusive for 360. In the past, it's been 30 days, I think. So I'd look for an announcement in about 2-3 weeks for PC and PS3 release.

I've got it downloaded and waiting for me. Just havent had a chance to dive back in to Skyrim lately.

I hadn't looked at Skryim for 6 months.
Downloaded Dawnguard (and all the other patches that have come out in the last 6 months...) and am really enjoying it.

Just the Dawnguard and Vampire castle headquarters are great additions and add massive new complexes.

Being a vampire lord is great fun and gives you a new skill tree to work toward and makes level ups fun again (I was level 42 barbarian and leveling up had longs ince become pointless)

The main story is interesting to play through and I want see the end of it.

(Apparently the DLC adds two big unreleated side quests as well...I'll have to look up online how to get them. No interest in spending a month walking around trying to find them)

If you liked Skyrim but have long since grown sick of it then its definitely worth the price.

....thats my 2second review :D

The Halo Scrolls: The tale of DovaChiief
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kL3jbyKeY4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back