Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first fable was fine but the follow ups over promised and under delivered.
Great atmosphere but not very deep.

Really looking forward to Kingdom of Amalur and Witcher 2 however and hopefully Bioware will have learned a few lessons from Dragon Age 2.

The first fable was fine but the follow ups over promised and under delivered.
Great atmosphere but not very deep.

Really looking forward to Kingdom of Amalur and Witcher 2 however and hopefully Bioware will have learned a few lessons from Dragon Age 2.

I am very intrigued by that game.

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAgN0xRQrb0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Game looks better and better. I heard later in the game you get a dragon as a buddy. You can shout his name and he will fly to where you are and help you kick ass.

I hope the freeze shout isn't a game breaker, looks like it could be overpowered and ripe for abuse even with a long cool down. Which we really don't know the length of yet.

do preorders always arrive on time? I heard some horror storries of preorders ending up not getting shipped until days after launch. I imagine midnight pick-up will solve this problem though. Was thinking of just picking this up at BB with some coupons. But I've seen BB without stock on launch before...hm...

do preorders always arrive on time? I heard some horror storries of preorders ending up not getting shipped until days after launch. I imagine midnight pick-up will solve this problem though. Was thinking of just picking this up at BB with some coupons. But I've seen BB without stock on launch before...hm...

I've never had a problem with Amazon's day of release delivery. And being a Prime member it's free shipping as well. :clap

I haven't played any of the other Elder Scrolls games - but I did pre-order this one.

Back