Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't and especially a competitive online mode, but if there was co-op that would be the ____! If you could bring a friend into the world and just hunt deers or whatever you want to do would make it so much better.

That would take me out of it. Friend or not I would still have to interact with another person. That's the last thing I want to do while playing a game like this. :rotfl

Demon's Souls online interaction is pretty cool. They have a message system where you can leave hints for other players. You can also see them running around as lost souls. However, I don't think that would fit Skyrim's story.

I am sorry..its a fail for me..I think a Coop would make this exceptionally cool...you nerds can have your single player fun..im not dissing that...just thought for me personally I would get it if it offered Coop.

I honestly don't think co-op would be all that fun in this game. S much time doing nothing. It's a good time getting lost in it solo, but co-op would be clunky and boring. Waiting around while a buddy takes is time so he can level up his character or spends ten minutes buying, selling or trading. This game has a methodical pace that works when you're on your own, but having to deal with another person would get old to me.

I am sorry..its a fail for me..I think a Coop would make this exceptionally cool...you nerds can have your single player fun..im not dissing that...just thought for me personally I would get it if it offered Coop.

Where is the EPIC face palm pics.:lecture. You know nothing about games and you saying this game would only be cool if it was co-op or online proves it. These kind of games would be stupid and boring online, there would be no point to it.

coop players are not automatically less nerdy hehe...I think if you on this board your probably a nerd at heart :wink1:

I prefer coop, but its hard to get the same level of depth in a coop game. Pros and cons right?

coop players are not automatically less nerdy hehe...I think if you on this board your probably a nerd at heart :wink1:

I prefer coop, but its hard to get the same level of depth in a coop game. Pros and cons right?

I prefer coop too, and don't see how you would loose "depth" in a game like this. Look at Fable. A friend can join you and it's the exact same as if you'd play it alone.

I think coop would be a fantastic option to free roam games like Elder scrolls and Fallout.

But not having the option doesn't make the game suck like someone was trying to say. That's a stretch if I ever heard one.

I prefer coop too, and don't see how you would loose "depth" in a game like this. Look at Fable. A friend can join you and it's the exact same as if you'd play it alone.

I think coop would be a fantastic option to free roam games like Elder scrolls and Fallout.

But not having the option doesn't make the game suck like someone was trying to say. That's a stretch if I ever heard one.

hm...haven't tried fable before. But does it compare to the depth and immersion of fallout / oblivion?

Fable is a cute game I guess. Nice art direction, but the shallow combat, crappy performance, and glitches get to your nerves.

Fable is a cute game I guess. Nice art direction, but the shallow combat, crappy performance, and glitches get to your nerves.

The British atmosphere and tongue in cheek is really what make fable fun. And the great soundtrack.

Back