eFX Falcon - Precision Cast Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
efxmf.jpg

Posted on RS Forums:

Could be a camera effect but the cockpit looks out of scale to the rest of the ship. It looks closer to the Hasbro version than say the Fine Molds one.

10" ship for $200 to $250 is a bit pricey, though.

The base looks very cool!

More pics from Shadow @ Rebelscum:

2009072314.png

2009072310.png

2009072311.png

2009072313.png

2009072316.png

Cant wait to see this painted up. :chew

This makes the Fine Molds piece look silly.

Also, if they make a Star Destroyer with little lights I will buy it in a heartbeat.

I couldn't afford the x-wing at studio scale, so if they made one precision cast, that would be awesome :rock

That base is all kinds of awesome. I would love a Star Destroyer and affordable X-Wing as well.

I am so glad that they are considering a price point that is within the scope of reality for a broader range of collectors.

Now I just have to convince the wife.

Hopefully that is within the scope of reality!

Sweet model! And affordable, too. Hope they continue with other releases. I was always partial to the Snow Speeder.

Wow, I could get into this and take a break from other stuff all together. I almost ignored this thread because I thought it was about the $800.00 dollar falcon that SS announced last week.

More pics from Shadow @ Rebelscum:

2009072313.png

Cant wait to see this painted up. :chew

Some things seem a bit out of scale as seen in this pic. the little squares on the hull are too big and the edge where the sucer meets the mandibles is a bit too thick. It looks as accurate as the finemolds kit, But would have to see if the mandibles toe in to be sure.

This has the makings of a very successful line. $200 to $250 per ship, this is going to be all over the SS Finemolds offering. (Nice, but too expensive.)

I wonder if they'll offer bases for alternative display options?

Last edited:
The Finemolds base kit can be had for under $200, and the hull is about 18" long compared to eFX's 10". Sideshow is making a nice fat profit on this.

The Finemolds base kit can be had for under $200, and the hull is about 18" long compared to eFX's 10". Sideshow is making a nice fat profit on this.

I agree this is waaaay overpriced. But not sure if SS will make a fat profit on this (we know they are trying), especially since Precision Cast Replicas Millennium Falcon from eFX is coming as well and about $500 cheaper. ;)

I carn't wait for this one i want it now !!! And i'm also loving the Tie fighters to!!!

surely for that kind of money theyd have hidden those wires, I mean I know there maybe display options but . . .

That just looks crap with them stuffed in a perspex tube !

Back