eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their QC is great, but the shipping on time and CS could use some work.

Wow this shield must be popular because I keep getting PM's asking where I ordered from. Sorry guys, I bought it from CDUK (a UK reseller) but it is now sold out, I actually got the last one

Wow that makes me think about selling my preorder. The shield is a grail piece for me, but 1600 buys a lot of stuff including a really good replica shield from rpf.

I just read this thread. Well not all. But I started at page one and the skipped ahead. Read a page or two the. Skip twenty. Lol but I love how the first posts where talking about how long they expected it to be and a few people where shocked at the thought of a year let alone two.. Then two people from EfX come on and say it will be fast, and by the dvd release...and here it is nearly 3 years later..no shield yet and no news really on the iron man helmet which is the one I really wanted the most...yep much faster guys. Lol migh make the 4K release of age of ultron...lol

and here it is nearly 3 years later..no shield yet and no news really on the iron man helmet which is the one I really wanted the most...

i also really wanted the iron man helmet but i've all but given up on efx and their ridiculous tardiness.

however, i found a pretty good alternative. this asian company called imaginarium art, the guys who make those excellent 1:2 scale iron man statues, is also doing a 1:1 mark42 helmet. not my mark of choice (i'd prefer mark 3 to 6), but it still looks pretty good. so i preordered it. i think they're mostly sold out already but you can check out what it looks like here...

https://www.shioktoys.com/pre-orders-20/1-1-iron-man-mark-42-helmet.html

i also really wanted the iron man helmet but i've all but given up on efx and their ridiculous tardiness.

however, i found a pretty good alternative. this asian company called imaginarium art, the guys who make those excellent 1:2 scale iron man statues, is also doing a 1:1 mark42 helmet. not my mark of choice (i'd prefer mark 3 to 6), but it still looks pretty good. so i preordered it. i think they're mostly sold out already but you can check out what it looks like here...

https://www.shioktoys.com/pre-orders-20/1-1-iron-man-mark-42-helmet.html

There is also a good alternative for the Shield, if anyone is still looking for one. Metal, officially licensed and very accurate. Price range of $500 bucks. From King Arts International:

king-arts-international-limited-marvel-licensed-products-more-10247431_784581978241136_6190316890218839249_n-jpg-336215d1399271190

king-arts-international-limited-marvel-licensed-products-more-2014-06-06-18-34-10-jpg-336222d1402120559

king-arts-international-limited-marvel-licensed-products-more-2014-06-06-18-33-26-jpg-336223d1402120559

Maybe I should make a thread about it.

There is also a good alternative for the Shield, if anyone is still looking for one. Metal, officially licensed and very accurate. Price range of $500 bucks. From King Arts International:

king-arts-international-limited-marvel-licensed-products-more-10247431_784581978241136_6190316890218839249_n-jpg-336215d1399271190

king-arts-international-limited-marvel-licensed-products-more-2014-06-06-18-34-10-jpg-336222d1402120559

king-arts-international-limited-marvel-licensed-products-more-2014-06-06-18-33-26-jpg-336223d1402120559

Maybe I should make a thread about it.

Very interesting. Plus it's cheap. Still not a fan of how shiny it is, but the price kinda makes it worth it and I'm sure you an spray the shield. Yeah man, please make a thread for that shield!

Very interesting. Plus it's cheap. Still not a fan of how shiny it is, but the price kinda makes it worth it and I'm sure you an spray the shield. Yeah man, please make a thread for that shield!

How much in USD, like 5 something right?

Just saw this in person yesterday.... Easy pass... too shiny and looks plastic-ish... It doesn't look like its made of aluminium or metal... doesn't look anything close to the movie shield. I've seen better aluminium fan made shields out there. Same goes for their loki sceptre, i actually had high hopes for that one but yeah, nope....

Just saw this in person yesterday.... Easy pass... too shiny and looks plastic-ish... It doesn't look like its made of aluminium or metal... doesn't look anything close to the movie shield. I've seen better aluminium fan made shields out there. Same goes for their loki sceptre, i actually had high hopes for that one but yeah, nope....

The EFX shield?

Back