eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elite collectibles has put their pre-order up on ebay. I Normally don't preorder stuff on ebay but they are an authorized dealer. It should be out soon so if you use a credit card via paypal I think you should be ok.

*Boom* Nabbed the last one, thank goodness I logged on just now, 8 out 8 went in the space of a few hours.

Yeah the shield, well I found the hammer to be top notch so looking forward to the shield:)

Yeah same, but it's not too long and I just got the Thor hammer off them, really quick dispatch and service so got no qualms.

Yeah same, but it's not too long and I just got the Thor hammer off them, really quick dispatch and service so got no qualms.

Don't worry about buying from them, they always seem to have rare items and exclusive helmet deals too.....they are one of EFX's largest authorized retail buyers.

I don't collect props besides Predator gear but I'm really impressed with the quality. Can't wait for the Cap shield

Do you guys think the King Arts version is better?

Tough to say since I haven't seen either product up close and in hand. I just know eFx makes incredible replica props and I have no reason to think that their Cap shield won't be spectacular.

Tough to say since I haven't seen either product up close and in hand. I just know eFx makes incredible replica props and I have no reason to think that their Cap shield won't be spectacular.

Im leaning towards the king arts now due to the nicer stand and wall mount

Im leaning towards the king arts now due to the nicer stand and wall mount

They definitely do have nicer display options for the shield. I'm not a fan of the cheapo looking plastic "A" clips eFx is using to hold the shield in place on the wall mount.

They definitely do have nicer display options for the shield. I'm not a fan of the cheapo looking plastic "A" clips eFx is using to hold the shield in place on the wall mount.

Same here, I also wanna know if the king arts shield can be taken off the mount and you can actually wear the shield

Back