eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww dude srry to hear that. I have the same prob but I ordered from BBTS since they have no NRD, i could just cancel when the time comes.
Yeah, I wasn't seriously considering it at all until a day or two after POs opened, otherwise I wold have done the same and nabbed it at BBTS. Ah well, the fight ain't over yet.

I don't even have any Captain America items until the announcement of this shield pre-order a few days prior to the pre-order release date. Then I ordered the full payment option with eFX. For me, it was a complete impulse buy. Maybe after watching Captain America The Winter Soldier, it helped to persuade me.

The funny thing is that I found out a few days ago, there are 2 other co-workers in my office that have the eFX Thor Hammer and they also both pre-ordered the Shield. And all this time, I thought I was the only one at work that buys toys for myself :lol. Well I think this Halloween, we will have 3 dressed up Captain Americas in the office each holding the Shield with the left arm and with the power of Thor in the right arm. Still waiting for my Captain America outfit to be delivered.

I don't even have any Captain America items until the announcement of this shield pre-order a few days prior to the pre-order release date. Then I ordered the full payment option with eFX. For me, it was a complete impulse buy. Maybe after watching Captain America The Winter Soldier, it helped to persuade me.

The funny thing is that I found out a few days ago, there are 2 other co-workers in my office that have the eFX Thor Hammer and they also both pre-ordered the Shield. And all this time, I thought I was the only one at work that buys toys for myself :lol. Well I think this Halloween, we will have 3 dressed up Captain Americas in the office each holding the Shield with the left arm and with the power of Thor in the right arm. Still waiting for my Captain America outfit to be delivered.

Haha, that sounds amazing. I wish I could find someone at work doing what I do. Not going to happen. :)

I'm sure a few will come back to BBTS's website once eFX starts shipping out the "full payment" batch. I know I'm ditching my PO as soon as I get a shipping notice from eFX although it does looks like these may go up in value.

I'm sure a few will come back to BBTS's website once eFX starts shipping out the "full payment" batch. I know I'm ditching my PO as soon as I get a shipping notice from eFX although it does looks like these may go up in value.

Can you please pm me when you do, I missed out on this and really want one, thanks in advance.

I've been hovering around the PO button for this one but I've got way to much ordered to buy this as well. If it was due for next year then I would be in but I'm sure there will be other shields produced later down the line for movies such as the Avengers 2 etc

I doubt they will make more shields. It took them well over 2 years to release this one. Not to mention the shield will be the same at this point, I mean it is the same weapon. I can see them making a S.T.R.I.K.E. shield since it's blue and it was shown at Wonder Con. Look at Mjolnir. They didn't make a Dark World version. Also these were made from the Avengers film, a HUGE film as far as revenue.

I doubt they will make more shields. It took them well over 2 years to release this one. Not to mention the shield will be the same at this point, I mean it is the same weapon. I can see them making a S.T.R.I.K.E. shield since it's blue and it was shown at Wonder Con. Look at Mjolnir. They didn't make a Dark World version. Also these were made from the Avengers film, a HUGE film as far as revenue.

Well they'll make one for the Avengers 2 then :lol
No I see your point :1-1:

I'm just trying to talk myself out of ordering one & you aren't helping me :lol

You're in the wrong place for that kind of talk. :)

Tell me about it :lol

Just put my deposit on one. These seem to be selling like hot cakes so I don't want to miss out.

I've never bought anything from eFX before what are they like for shipping on time & QC?

Back