ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was quick! Looks good, what's your impression in person?

It's a very high quality piece. There are just enough veins and skin blemishes/shading to make it look realistic. The eyes are very smooth and well done. It is very realistic and actually a little creepy on the shelf TBO. I love it. If yours turns out like mine, you'll be very happy my friend!

My pics are crap with my cell phone...he's much better in person. The veins are much more subtle than they look in my pics.

It's a very high quality piece. There are just enough veins and skin blemishes/shading to make it look realistic. The eyes are very smooth and well done. It is very realistic and actually a little creepy on the shelf TBO. I love it. If yours turns out like mine, you'll be very happy my friend!

My pics are crap with my cell phone...he's much better in person. The veins are much more subtle than they look in my pics.

Pics came out pretty good on this end bud.
Wow! I love the paint app. Skin has a pseudo-transparent look to it.

That all sounds good to me, congratulations. :hi5:

That all sounds good to me, congratulations. :hi5:

Thanks! Here's another photo without the intense led lighting on. This shows his actual grey color more accurately. Just look at those eyes! He's awesome.

Last edited:
This is perfection, movie prop level quality. There really isn't any good 1:1 classic alien busts out there except for a few custom. Couldn't be more happier at the final result and i am not an easy person to please when it comes to quality :)

Note: the color in the photo is a lot more orange than it actually is due to the lighting i have shining directly on top of it.

ecc_grey1.jpg

ecc_grey2.jpg

ecc_grey3.jpg

ecc_grey4.jpg

ecc_grey5.jpg

This is perfection, movie prop level quality. There really isn't any good 1:1 classic alien busts out there except for a few custom. Couldn't be more happier at the final result and i am not an easy person to please when it comes to quality :)

Note: the color in the photo is a lot more orange than it actually is due to the lighting i have shining directly on top of it.

It's freakin badass isn't it? Congrats and awesome pics my friend!

I got mine today, this and the other alien bust are my first ECC pieces. I expected a lot more, was kinda let down. The paint apps aren't that great. It looks good in these pics, its no different then the SS paint quality. Which isn't a bad thing, but thought it would be better. For me its an ok piece, nothing great, sorry.

I got mine today, this and the other alien bust are my first ECC pieces. I expected a lot more, was kinda let down. The paint apps aren't that great. It looks good in these pics, its no different then the SS paint quality. Which isn't a bad thing, but thought it would be better. For me its an ok piece, nothing great, sorry.

Have you seen the paint quality on some of sideshows life size busts especially humanoids....

Guess just have to agree to disagree, I have owned at least a few hundred ss statues since I started and the paint app and sculpt on this bust is one of the best I have seen. I can't find a single fault or paint overflows.

WOW! How this thing reacts to the lighting... it looks absolutely real! Bravo ECC! :Rock Now that guyver bust is going to be hard to pass up. :(

Those shots are really nice Gagaliya

I personally think he looks awesome. I think im going to try and raise some funds to get him. Congrats guys :)

I think a lot of folks would be super happy if sideshow painted consistently like this .

Back