EB HD: 1/4 scale Kamen Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah I really want this. I love Kamen Rider, but Medicom's stuff is not only expensive but the posability and accessories are laughable when it comes to this license. This might be the first and only 1/4 scale figure I get. Bring it on Enterbay!

Edit: And Kamen Rider Black 1/4 would be the best!

Didn't expect this!

This is great news...1/4 scale Hibiki please!

Hibiki would be so beautiful at that scale. The paint on the Project BM looks amazing in person, I can't imagine what EB could do at 1/4 scale. Like others have said, I'd really want to see Black. If they are posable, it would be an improvement over the RAH Black who has limited elbows. And I'd really like to see Enterbay do human versions of the Riders too, but preferably at 1/6 scale since the Medicom sculpts look cartoony. Minami Kotaro, Tendou Souji, Hibiki, Godai Yusuke, Shotaro/Philip, Eiji/Ankh please...

Last edited:
I don't really know this bug, & not really interested in the figure, but I found some pics for those of you that are :D

69464edejw1dwli4vm2wmj.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

will this figure comes out this year?
I'm curious if EB will make another homerun with this figure.
A headsulpt of the actor is a nice addition for me :D

Id be tempted by a couple of newer gen 1:4 riders but not this one

Guys dressed as bugs who ride motorcycles and fight other colorful freaky characters sounds like something that would be insanely popular in Japan. I personally don't have much knowledge of or interest in these guys, though.

Guys dressed as bugs who ride motorcycles and fight other colorful freaky characters sounds like something that would be insanely popular in Japan. I personally don't have much knowledge of or interest in these guys, though.

Yeah the Japanese sure have such odd taste enjoying seeing grown men in spandex-like suits saving the world by fighting evildoers.

Yeah the Japanese sure have such odd taste enjoying seeing grown men in spandex-like suits saving the world by fighting evildoers.
But put a Red cape and underpants on 1 of thoes heroes, a black cape and bat ears on another and the western world thinks its not as whacky as the Japanese.

While I dig my Batman and Superman, I find the Japanese heroes VASTLY more entertaining.... Heck, martial arts, monster suits, robots... They have everything!

Back