EB HD: 1/4 scale Kamen Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the gloves are 2 pieces? The hands and gauntlets(leather) are separate?

Damn, this is nice. The only Kamen Rider series we had in Brazil were the Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Black RX which were HUGE! Collectors in asia will be all over this piece.

Err... Gott im Himmel.

:D

And thankfully I'm not into these guys or 1/4 scale or I'd be even more broke than I already am...
But I do like the designs, they are so outlandish!

D'oh! Danke.

Can't wait to see the full figure...

Looks great. I wonder if he figured out a way around using rubber or if this is using rubber in which case I'm avoiding it altogether.

Surprised to see that at this scale the lower part of the mask isn't 2 piece. Even the medicom version manage to pull this off at 1/6 scale.

69464edejw1dy7a1esuznj.jpg

looks good,nice teaser this is a reveal almost,:lol

Yeah seriously. The pants for Riders are pretty simple so this might as well be a full reveal lol

Wow, no one seems interested in this figure.
there are new pictures of this figure at enterbsy facebook page. Looks good for me & gonna preorder asap when available:yess:

I remember there's at least 1 1:4 or bigger scaled Old Rider 1, comes with an extra human head, forgot from which company though and i can't remember if it's clothed or molded.

This is looking really nice, but I just can't support Enterbay. Way too risky. I'm not spending all that dosh just to get some broken up beetle.

Back