EA's Army of Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, and here you were trying to talk me into buying it a week ago:rotfl....glad I didn't listen yet.

Honestly this game would rock with two people playing. It sucks any way else. :monkey3 I am going to be guys. Today has been rough. I may have a suprise or two in the upcoming days.

Honestly this game would rock with two people playing. It sucks any way else. :monkey3 I am going to be guys. Today has been rough. I may have a suprise or two in the upcoming days.

I actually feel the opposite. The multi player is too laggy - at least so far. I have actually enjoyed the single player. It's no Bioshock, but it's fun and the AI is decent.

I actually feel the opposite. The multi player is too laggy - at least so far. I have actually enjoyed the single player. It's no Bioshock, but it's fun and the AI is decent.

Wait until the last level. Then talk about the decent AI. :monkey3 Frustrating as hell.

Finally finished the game just now (would of sooner but havnt been playing games to much lately). I had fun throughout the game, but there were spots here and there where the enemies seemed like they kept spawning over and over until I advanced on them.

Overall I say that the game is worth playing, but there is no real reason to play through it again, and from what I can tell the multiplayer didnt seem all to good....not multi-story.

Looks like its been good I have not been home, I would have bought this if I had been home but didnt bother since I have not been home much for the last month or so.

Looks like its been good I have not been home, I would have bought this if I had been home but didnt bother since I have not been home much for the last month or so.

It is a rental at best. It is getting traded in tomorrow for R6 Vegas 2. :rock

Once again, I disagree. The game has replay value, and maybe it's just my connection, but multiplayer works great for me.

Stop sucking R62's nuts :lol

Why peek your head in just to say you don't agree everytime I make a comment? Stop sucking Army of Two's nuts. :lol

Why peek your head in just to say you don't agree everytime I make a comment? Stop sucking Army of Two's nuts. :lol

Because it's only the second thread i've read after getting back from being outta town dip++++.

I just think you're not really giving the game it's credit. Also, most of my posts aren't even in response to yours...

Because it's only the second thread i've read after getting back from being outta town dip++++.

I just think you're not really giving the game it's credit. Also, most of my posts aren't even in response to yours...

I give it credit. Why the name calling bro? Got the tampon stuck this morning. :rotfl Now seriously, it is a good game. I'm not saying it isn't. I just think that it is not even on par with most other shooters. The controls are lackluster. The aiming system sucks when you are up close to enemies. The computer AI teamate is a joke. Keep in mind too that I played it at a hard setting. Judging by your acheivements one could say you haven't experienced the true flaws of the AI yet. :monkey3 Now that being said I haven't played online with another human. As previously stated that would probably be fun for a play through. However, still not even close to some of the other games out on the market. :duff

Me with the tampon? You're the one who got your panties in a bunch when I disagreed with you.

Also, don't judge my achievements, as i've beaten the game twice already using my wifes and brother in laws profile for them (single player) and with them (co-op). So I helped boost their achievements.

Once again, the AI works fine if you know how to use it properly. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

:duff

Me with the tampon? You're the one who got your panties in a bunch when I disagreed with you.

Also, don't judge my achievements, as i've beaten the game twice already using my wifes and brother in laws profile for them (single player) and with them (co-op). So I helped boost their achievements.

Once again, the AI works fine if you know how to use it properly. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

:duff

I disagree. :rotfl :chew :rotfl :chew

This game was fun, but now it will gather dust with R6:V2 coming out tomorrow and the COD4 maps coming soon. Sorry EA, but I won't be playin' with you until NCAA Football 2009!!

Back