EA Fantasy League/Madden 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Sorry I was gone all weekend... we only have a few more additions to the league... The Draft is tonight at 9:30... so if anyone wants in...better get in quick!

Ok I guess it picks for you it said it was my turn and I was looking at QB's and it picked for me.

I was in the draft and got booted 3 times. I guess their server didn't like me :monkey2

Yeah, it kinda did the same to me. I ended up with who I wanted though, so it worked out. Just wish it wouldn't have turned out like that.

Anyway, at least that is over. We didn't end up with as many teams as I would have liked.. but oh well. Still, we can at least play and also play on Madden too...

Just an update... Team 7 is in the lead (not sure who is in charge there, but they are #1), I am second and closing in on the top spot... :rock

Not sure if anyone else is keeping up with their lineups, but I've been having fun with mine. Even after losing Brady like I did, I'm still in the running to take the win. :D

Back