1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I swear too much hip hop morons becoming Hot Toys fans, i hate this . i would respect more then some of the ghetto style people use in relation to this hobby, style of reviews music and general mannerisms.

ce0.gif

:lol. I tried to not take his comment personally. I guess Im one of those ghetto rap morons as he/she calls it. :(:slap. Ecko maybe in your next review you should use country music or techno or motzart, maybe folk? None of that **** fits a Terminator review! BTW great review,I love that rap ish yo!

:lol. I tried to not take his comment personally. I guess Im one of those ghetto rap morons as he/she calls it. :(:slap. Ecko maybe in your next review you should use country music or techno or motzart, maybe folk? None of that **** fits a Terminator review! BTW great review,I love that rap ish yo!

great idea :wink1:

my next review will have this song

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cig6br8mZKM[/ame]

Or this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kayFrIR-Qfw[/ame]

Great review EcKo, loved the impressions and Arnie movie referances.

My figures still haven't moved according to my tracking. I am disappoint.

Great review EcKo, loved the impressions and Arnie movie referances.

My figures still haven't moved according to my tracking. I am disappoint.

:lol Thanks brother :hi5:

:horror Still in Iceland? That sucks man , sorry to hear . i know what that feels like . I had that happen to me last year :(

:lol Thanks brother :hi5:

:horror Still in Iceland? That sucks man , sorry to hear . i know what that feels like . I had that happen to me last year :(

Oh no, thankfully I saw that in enough time and averted that. They're still in Canada.

Just put up some awesome stuff for sale to focus my collection, some real grails for some people like blade, king leo, and ironman mark 3 bd, I never really planned to sell them but I got my eye on bigger things atm:panic:

Just put up some awesome stuff for sale to focus my collection, some real grails for some people like blade, king leo, and ironman mark 3 bd, I never really planned to sell them but I got my eye on bigger things atm:panic:

1:4 scale beckons. I think when we get all those big boys together its going to be something else.

1:4 scale beckons. I think when we get all those big boys together its going to be something else.

Yes sir:wink1:

Gaaaaaaaaaaah I need Blade!!!!!

Me too. :lol To bad it's Christmas time......:gah:

wholey $h!t I'm getting slammed with offers right now, threads been up for less than an hour and I had to empty my pm box already:panic:

My dx10 will be here tomorrow! My first Terminator figure. I was kicking myself when I missed the first and super happy now a better version's out!!

thank you. the current stage is:

but i'd better photo it fully when this new figure's body/head arrive.

natural background makes the figure look alive itself.

Your work is splendid!

He sold already!?

iZsE5BrJIQWcu.gif

Back