1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Got bored so I snapped a photo of my T-800.

AECB1716-6DE2-410C-A6A1-BF13C24A0270-4426-000003CDD04C9213.jpg

:yess: Can't wait to see your review!!!

Done editing now , its processing . Then i have to upload it to YT :gah:

I said i wasn't gunna make a long video , but it ended up like 20 mins long :slap Lots of comparisons to the MMS version :yess:

Done editing now , its processing . Then i have to upload it to YT :gah:

I said i wasn't gunna make a long video , but it ended up like 20 mins long :slap Lots of comparisons to the MMS version :yess:

Well, it's because the figure is too great and cannot be summed up in so little time. :wink1:

Here's my review . If you have 29 mins to kill , i'd appreciate the views :lol

NSFW - I have a potty mouth , sorry :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZogz1hKAk[/ame]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZogz1hKAk

great video Ecko, but you have wrong about the bag, the ht bag is pretty accurate (size and shape), in the movie arhnuuuld has 2 bags one is bigger and it is for carrying the minigun and another bag is for weapons and ammos..look the movie another time mate..:wink1:

:clap:clap:panic::clap:clap That's fkn awesome Voorhees

Thanks buddy :)

Nice set up Voorhees:clap My is not orginized by movie but just anything terminator atm, just cleaned and rearranged yesterday. This is the current set-up

terminatorshelf006.jpg

Awesome Skull! :clap

Excellent stuff chaps.

You can really see the difference in the sculpts in Voorhees' pic. The overly square, overly harsh features of the MMS117 have been pwned by DX10.

Indeed sir. Indeed. Pictures sometimes lie but in this case it's pretty clear.

:lol Nice Arnold imitation and review.

Sean Long.:lol Ouch.

Thanks brother :hi5:, FK him , Sean is a doosher :thwak

great video Ecko, but you have wrong about the bag, the ht bag is pretty accurate (size and shape), in the movie arhnuuuld has 2 bags one is bigger and it is for carrying the minigun and another bag is for weapons and ammos..look the movie another time mate..:wink1:

You may be right . Thanks.
Thanks for watching :hi5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZogz1hKAk

Good review, i think your voice audio cuts while you are comparing the shotguns leaving your Hot Chix Cool Toy style ghetto Terminator music playing. XD

I swear too much hip hop morons becoming Hot Toys fans, i hate this more then Sean Long's basic toy reviews but, i would cut him slack for being generally a nice guy that i would respect more then some of the ghetto style people use in relation to this hobby, style of reviews music and general mannerisms.

Nice Will Sasso as Arnold impression.

Good review, i think your voice audio cuts while you are comparing the shotguns leaving your Hot Chix Cool Toy style ghetto Terminator music playing. XD

I swear too much hip hop morons becoming Hot Toys fans, i hate this more then Sean Long's basic toy reviews but, i would cut him slack for being generally a nice guy that i would respect more then some of the ghetto style people use in relation to this hobby, style of reviews music and general mannerisms.

Thanks

Yeah i noticed the audio when comparing the shotguns , it was already uploaded so there was nothing i could do.

So anyone who listens to rap and hip hop is "Ghetto" ?

So only country , rock , pop music fans can collect Hot Toys now? Not someone who likes rap

My beat i made is fire!!!!

I happen to listen to all music , but hip hop is what i like the most , always have since i was a kid in the 80's :goodpost:

Last edited:

]

Great review buddy, very detailed:clap Thanks for the shout out too mike that was cool:1-1: Your right on with everything you compared I really can't disagree with any of it, the handgun, the leathers and on an on. I still dig my mms though and display it right next to the dx no problem, The sculpt while not as good as the dx still looks great with the glasses on.

Not sure if your aware but if you put the dx head on the mms body it will have a giraffe neck unless you mod the head, however I heard it works fine on the kaustic plastic body so you might want to go that route to display your extra dx head.

Great review buddy, very detailed:clap Thanks for the shout out too mike that was cool:1-1: Your right on with everything you compared I really can't disagree with any of it, the handgun, the leathers and on an on. I still dig my mms though and display it right next to the dx no problem, The sculpt while not as good as the dx still looks great with the glasses on.

Not sure if your aware but if you put the dx head on the mms body it will have a giraffe neck unless you mod the head, however I heard it works fine on the kaustic plastic body so you might want to go that route to display your extra dx head.

Thanks for watching Peter , i appreciate the words man.

Yeah i know i have to take the DX10 PERS mechanism out to make it fit on the MMS body . I will try the KP body and see how it looks .

The damn mailman never delivered my box today :gah: so i guess tomorrow.

Yeah i was 100% honest in the vid so you can get what i'm saying with no bullcrap . Great minds think alike :wink1:

thanks again Buddy :hi5:

ilF8Y3SE8CmPR.gif

Back