1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Voting with your wallet is the only sensible thing to do if you feel that something isn't going to meet your expectations. :lecture

It's funny how the people that complain the most still buy the figures that offend them so much - supporting the 'evil empire,' but still criticizing the **** out of them at every turn possible. Go figure... :slap:lol

Exactly so many people complained about the dx 12 yet they still ordered it.

I don't understand how a BD version is a problem for this version. If anything, it's more reason to ditch your mms for this one because the likeness between it and the BD aren't going to match very well.

Yes but the first T2 T-800 and the T1 T-800 share a likeness between them also.

Although if Hot Toys does a new Police Shoot Out version from T1 they could solve that, the Hamberger face one was horrible.

Voting with your wallet is the only sensible thing to do if you feel that something isn't going to meet your expectations. :lecture

Well said, the DX10 and DX13 are going to be have 800$ of votes out of me :lol

Made the mistake of reading some FB comments on the DX13. It doesn't make sense why people who ordered the DX10 are angry over this. Don't order what you don't want.

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost::exactly:

If you ordered it... return it.

Interesting timing that the pre-order for NEW battle damaged T-800 comes a few days after the T-800 standard has been sent out to everyone.

You can see know why HT's put "I know now why you cry" in the inside of the DX10 box.

Bad Joke HT's!!!

You can see know why HT's put "I know now why you cry" in the inside of the DX10 box.

Bad Joke HT's!!!

HT doesn't feel pity, or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop - ever... until you are bankrupt.

You're terminated f----er!

I'm ecstatic with this figure.

I'm more of an Aliens than a Terminator nut but I do appreciate that T1 and T2 are iconic of two eras of cinema: T1 the mainstream arrival of generation 2000AD's illicit, ultra violent aesthetic, T2 the glorious swansong of traditional SFX and the arrival of CGI.

I skipped the MMS version but regretted it after seeing it on display, so picking up DX10 was a no brainer even though I had concerns about the sculpt.

Having it in hand the sculpt is creepily good. I won't split hairs over which is the better sculpt because the instant reaction to both in hand is "Wow, that's Arnold - how the hell did they do it?"

Add the PERS, the leather, the artillery and the light up base, and you have 1991 itself in 1/6 form. For sheer instant, iconic impact, this blows away every other figure I own, including my beloved HT Colonial Marines.

I can just manage a pass on the BD version - as I say, Terminator isn't really where I live. I'll save the bucks and dream about HT licensing the Aliens: Colonial Marines game...Working shoulder lamps, new weapons, custom armour, body prosthesis, Looooooooord!

:)

So I'm gonna have to buy this! Damn it!! So I'll also have to re-buy the DX10 as the mms won't look right next to it. It troubles me greatly as I do prefer the mms T2. But NO WAY can I not buy this!! Bum

Ooops! Wrong Terminator thread! Excuse me!

Express post from a place 2 hours away apparently can't be delivered within 3 business days anymore. Thanks Canada Post!

talked to AE today so for anyone who ordered from them like me, they said they should get them in the week after thanksgiving :yess:

Bad Joke HT's!!!

I was thinking with the box being a leather look to mimic the jacket and the emphasis on the real leather clothes, the quote should've been, "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
HT doesn't feel pity, or remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop - ever... until you are bankrupt.

:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

.First thing I noticed is he is heavy for a figure...I couldnt be happier with how he turned out...Like the leathers more than I thought I would...The glasses are nice, but could fit alittle tighter...mini gun is nice, don't know if I really need to weather it much...Stand looks very cool lit up...PERS looks fine to me, and this is straight out of the box...Haven't futzed it yet...I think some of these blown up pics people see of a figure on here scare them on how the figure is going to look...Until you get it in hand, and see it at a normal scale...All in all, very pleased...S'cuse the blurriness in the stand photo...Used the parts for the cyberdine look on the MMS figure...Replaced bag with the coomodel one...Oh, and swapping the bare hands on the DX is a b**tch...Definately recommend heating them up before putting them on...

T25.jpg

T24.jpg

T23.jpg

T22-3.jpg

T27.jpg

T29.jpg

I'm realy on the fence on this i just want Hot Toys to do a DX Terminator original film and may be a kyle Reese.Though i have to say the new DX Battle Damaged is looking mighty nice.I have the original Terminator i sold my T-2 Arnie so i'm just looking for my definitive Terminator now.

Future War Kyle Reese was one of their first MMS figures. I still have mine, and I'm so glad that I took the plunge and paid a whopping $90 for it. That had to be about 10 years ago.

With that said, if HT releases an updated Reese, then I'm in!

Yeah Im glad I picked up the DX10 even though the new BD one is coming out now. Im thinking 1st not so BD sculpt on the DX10 and the really BD sculpt on the DX13.

Back