1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Finding a bike for this guy is hell, everything i come across is 1:18 scale :gah: or way overpriced

I've heard theres snowy conditions heading my way, they better damn well not. Not while I'm waiting on this figure.

Me to, tommorrow a couple of inches of snow is due, but its really no biggie as I don't wait outside for my deliverys:santa

Finding a bike for this guy is hell, everything i come across is 1:18 scale :gah: or way overpriced

Tell me about it:gah: I've been looking forever with the same results, I almost bought a motormax 1:6 valkyrie in black just to have a cool looking bike for my t-800, might still if things keep up like this, but it just would'nt be right:(

Got my DX10 head today and like others have said it doesn't fit on the MMS directly so I stripped out the PERS and now it fits really well. I may make it more permanent but right now its good enough.

2012-11-26_18-30-59_243.jpg

2012-11-26_18-31-12_932.jpg

2012-11-26_18-34-23_47.jpg

2012-11-26_18-33-56_381.jpg

Looks great, where theres a will theres a way:clap Can you still pose the eyes after the mod? and does it stay on or just sit on the neck?

You have to manually move them because the lever is off but its not that hard. They still are parallel. The head stays on with friction. You can hold the figure upside down and it stays on.

This head kicks so much ass.

You have to manually move them because the lever is off but its not that hard. They still are parallel. The head stays on with friction. You can hold the figure upside down and it stays on.

Cool mod, congrats:clap Looks like it can be done for those looking to just get the head, nice heads up(pun intended)robbie:hi5:

Me to, tommorrow a couple of inches of snow is due, but its really no biggie as I don't wait outside for my deliverys:santa

Ah but if we get snow in Ireland the country ceases to function. I won't be getting my figure.

Got my DX10 head today and like others have said it doesn't fit on the MMS directly so I stripped out the PERS and now it fits really well. I may make it more permanent but right now its good enough.

2012-11-26_18-33-56_381.jpg

See now with the DX10 head on it that body doesn't look quite so oversized. Just goes to show the effect of the paperclip in collar mod and merely getting the shape of Arnie's face and hair more correct.

Looks damn near perfect to me. No question the best 1:6 representation.

Hey, that looks really good. Good idea to. I knew a mod could be done to make it fit but I was thinking more along the liines of shaving down the the neck or something. This is much better. MMS clothes look good too. I may actually use them for the DX10 since I have a set I can't sell. I may actually prefer them to the new ones. I gotta see when I get it in hand. AE needs to get on with it.

Great work Robbie, that looks excellent!! :clap :hi5:

Could someone kindly, please explain to me the whole 'paper clip trick' thing?

I've seen it mentioned ad nauseum, but not sure about the details.. :monkey3

put a paperclip under the jacket collar and bend it around so its essentially a metal strip holding the shape of the collar together & thus you can tighten it to make it better fitting to screen

put a paperclip under the jacket collar and bend it around so its essentially a metal strip holding the shape of the collar together & thus you can tighten it to make it better fitting to screen
Ah - thanks Kiva! :hi5:

Tell me about it:gah: I've been looking forever with the same results, I almost bought a motormax 1:6 valkyrie in black just to have a cool looking bike for my t-800, might still if things keep up like this, but it just would'nt be right:(

I've seen a 1:6 harley road king, with a little mod of removing the windshield and painting it black it would look great, but it just isn't as great as a fatboy would look.

:yess: This guy will be arriving with my recently shipped Pile of Loot on Thursday!!!! I can't wait......:blissy

Great work getting the DX sculpt on the MMS Robbie, looks perfect! :clap

I haven't checked this thread in quite a while, has anyone tried the MMS outfit on the DX body yet? I should have the DX tomorrow so I'll try it out then regardless, just curious.

Back