1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I'm still gonna hook you up Peter. Once I get back on my feet.

I'll never forget your generosity

I'm still gonna hook you up Peter. Once I get back on my feet.

I'll never forget your generosity

Were good bro, you don't owe me a thing buddy. I wish times were better for you Mike, As we've talked about before I've been there and it sucks. I hate to see you selling stuff you love just to get by:monkey2 Things will get better and this is just a temporary setback, hard to go though I know but whatever does'nt kill you make you stronger, god does'nt give small people big problems:monkey3

Best of luck,
Peter

Thanks for the kind words again buddy.

I hope things get better soon

Holy crap. I think The Skull is the nicest person ever....

Its weird how generous some people on this forum are

Ok so to change gears here for a minute theres a poll for hot toys to produce the harley fatboy on OWS(onesixthwarriors) I for one would love one as well as many of you I think, and if produced may even attract harley fans to the hobby as well so vote if you can.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...uy-hot-toys-1-6-terminator-harley-fatboy.html

Not sure if it will happen but it could'nt hurt to try:peace

I'm not a member over there but my answer would be yes.

Nah, you can buy great replica 1:6 bikes for £15-70. And i could see Hot Toys running £200 and not being anything special.

Nah, you can buy great replica 1:6 bikes for £15-70. And i could wee Hot Toys running £200 and not being anything special.

Yeah thats actually why I went with a padded out ordinary TT body for my bike-rider T-800. More realistic poseability on the bike and also less weight since the Tamiya is very fragile.

Yeah thats actually why I went with a padded out ordinary TT body for my bike-rider T-800. More realistic poseability on the bike and also less weight since the Tamiya is very fragile.

dev? I can't read a single one of your posts now without seeing the T2 twin with a tash...

:lol

dev? I can't read a single one of your posts now without seeing the T2 twin with a tash...

:lol

I showed that to my other half and she thought it was a very unflattering pic. I told her to blame Devil666's photoshopping, that he'd put about 10 years on me!

Nah, you can buy great replica 1:6 bikes for £15-70. And i could see Hot Toys running £200 and not being anything special.

Thats true and there really nice to, however no one makes an acturate 1:6 scale fatboy harley from 1990. If hot toys does make one they can include a road base diorama for it to. I don't have high hopes to ever see them do it unfortunetly:(

I'm still waiting to recieve my DX10, but I picked up this Harley Fat Boy up at Ross for $12.99 last week. Its looks about 1/6 scale but I'm not sure how the DX10 will look on it.

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

I think the top half of the 1/4 EB figure's head is too big / round or something.

It doesn't reflect Arnold's cranial proportions as well as it could. Nice detail though..

The DX10 looks SPOT ON in some pics - & at a smaller scale.

Go figure. :huh

I'm gonna be pleased to own both :) Both are great. The EB was the best Arnie ever until this, which may be slightly better, just due to the eyes without the glasses on.
thanks guys, much appreciated.
I'm quite on the fence because now we have so many T-800 to choose :wave

Thats true and there really nice to, however no one makes an acturate 1:6 scale fatboy harley from 1990. If hot toys does make one they can include a road base diorama for it to. I don't have high hopes to ever see them do it unfortunetly:(

A real shame because it hardly gets any more iconic than the image of Arnie on the Harley. I know the word 'iconic' gets thrown around a lot on here but it really applies in this case.

A real shame because it hardly gets any more iconic than the image of Arnie on the Harley. I know the word 'iconic' gets thrown around a lot on here but it really applies in this case.

Iconic does get used casually around here, but in this case, it's very true, the poster image of Arnie on the bike with the shotgun is very well known and possibly the most recognized image from the whole film.

Getting this today from BBTS, about time! Originally the delivery date was tomorrow, thankfully it changed.

I plan on getting another one so I can have the "Bad to the Bone" look with the sunglasses and Winchester 1887 :D

I've heard theres snowy conditions heading my way, they better damn well not. Not while I'm waiting on this figure.

Hey guys, will the Barney Ross black shirt fit this guy? Since I currently have Ross shirtless I was planning on using his black tee on the Dx10, who should arrive by december :wink1:.

Back