1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I have horrible luck with TA :(

Bad service or not being able to get the parts you need?

If its the latter, I guess with pics finally being released, ppl went and already POed all the stock they expected for the new body, head and glasses b/c those pieces aren't on their site anymore. Sorry man :(

I wanted a new head and body too to make an end Cyberdyne, before still mill BD look

.........eh?

Maybe I've misunderstood you but:

https://mikes-images.com/misc/t2/pages/t2_mq_323.htm

No visible battledamage at this point in the film except previous bullet holes in the jacket.

Yup. :lecture

He didnt start getting damage to his face till he was walking out of the building shooting the gas grenades.

Yup. :lecture

He didnt start getting damage to his face till he was walking out of the building shooting the gas grenades.

I wish I could find an accurate gas grenade launcher for that. I actually just wish it came with this figure so I didn't have to look for one lol

Last edited:

I am *this* close to cancelling the DX12 in favor of this.

Guess we'll have to wait for the next DX or whatever to come with it :pray:

I just checked out the 'unboxing guy' Youtube vid.

It looks like a great figure all round, the headsculpt is excellent.

Congrats to those that will be getting this guy as their first Arnold too!

I just checked out the 'unboxing guy' Youtube vid.

It looks like a great figure all round, the headsculpt is excellent.

I thought so too from that video. Love the hair, glad it doesn't appear to be the same as the Duke Nukem hair on the prototype.

This has always looked great in videos imo

I kinda want it now. :monkey3 :lol :monkey1

Nah.. the first T2 Arnold was the WHOLE reason I got into 1/6 figures to start with.

It was my first HT figure - & my first 1/6 figure, so it'll always be one of my faves. :)

That said.. getting a few bits & pieces from this set wouldn't hurt. :lol

Cant wait to receive mine from Sideshow this week - it's in transit and half way to Oz now!!! Will definitely post a vid when I get it.

I think this figure is a big disappointment in terms of texture of the face and likeness without sunglasses! He looks like Arnold for sure but a younger version for a different timeline:) In my opinion this DX has to be the Battle Damaged version cause there is no big improvement or difference with the MMS version! Only if you don't own MMS, buying this DX will make sense...

I always wanted a Cyberdyne version because of the minigun scene is Iconic.
I already owned the MMS and this DX is a must for me. So yeah, this makes sense for some collectors.

I think this figure is a big disappointment in terms of texture of the face and likeness without sunglasses! He looks like Arnold for sure but a younger version for a different timeline:) In my opinion this DX has to be the Battle Damaged version cause there is no big improvement or difference with the MMS version! Only if you don't own MMS, buying this DX will make sense...

Ht is trying to play with us...is up to us choose wisely...
just remember the avengers case...if there is a big call, HT wants to play.
The most of all has bought already minigun , bandolier, grenade lan.ecc.
(and better quality for sure)
so who cares about this new release, If you like the head, you will buy a spare head...but for the most have lost the mms.. I think this is a must buy...
I am not agree about the weak of the mms sculpt, I think is ok..this new one is not bad ...is different...;)
I am disappointed about the missing battle damaged head version and the missing weathered clothes

Last edited:

You can find that minigun from e-bay bro:)

have you seen the ridicolous price has in list? ...the coomodel was better refined and had some parts in metal, this is all plastic and missing some important details..
this is a not good purchase in my opinion...

Back