1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

According to EvilFace, the DX10 outfit is superior to the MMS.

Well it's all subjective, but I think the DX outfit (jacket and pants) looks bulkier (because they used real leather) and is lacking the weathering of the MMS release which I really like. Not to mention I want to use the black shirt and not the grey.

Well it's all subjective, but I think the DX outfit (jacket and pants) looks bulkier (because they used real leather) and is lacking the weathering of the MMS release which I really like. Not to mention I want to use the black shirt and not the grey.

Very interested to see your final thoughts once you have it in-hand.

I think I want this :(

Think I want this too. I have the MMS117 but I actually like the head and the accessories in this. Sucker for a DX box too.

Leaning towards getting this sooner rather than later. Cancelled my DX12 because I wasn't wow'd by the final product (those eyes are killing me) but this figure definitely has that wow factor.

Decisions...decisions...

Just throwing this out there for anyone that is Buying this but ISNT KEEPING THE DX10 HEAD. Ill have an extra Laughing Sculpt DX11 Joker head for trade if anyone wants to do a 1 for 1 trade, Please Let me know. Thanks!

I like the outfit from the MMS more than the DX. :slap

:exactly::goodpost:I agree the outfit of the dx is real leather but the pocket is wrong the line of the seams is wrong and the effect of the jacket & pants are creased,wrinkled and for the most not weathered..
Btw I am happy have bought an alternate dx head before seeing the video...:yess:

The headsculpt look good in the video. Glad I preordered it. Will try to get another dx head to replace the mms'. I still have another MISB mms, but I think it's hard to find a buyer now.

I went ahead and ordered. I've seen enough good images at this point to make me think the bad ones are just funky lighting.

Ordered the head to do a swap with the original. Got to love Toy Anxiety. Everything else on my original is good enough for me.

I have the MMS and I am quite happy wih it too. I will only need to buy the new headsculpt and pose it with the robotic arm. Pitty the DX does not come with such an iconic part. The gatling gun is for a battle damage and not for a clean terminator.

Last edited:

Really hope to hear something from AE this coming week :pray: I already know where I'm putting him
Can it do the gun on shoulder pose?
Should be able to with that new body
I ordered this for the sculpt/sunglasses and body, I'll be using everything else from the MMS. I'm hoping I can break close to even selling my MMS sculpt/body and everything else from the DX. :pray:

Why not just buy the parts you need from TA when they come in instead of buyingthe whole figure?

I just ordered with Sideshow. Is this a split shipment, as in will I get this soon now that I ordered it through them?

I only re-ordered because of these new pics, the YouTube video and Evilface's comments. I am one picky git when it comes to Arnie's likeness, these latest bits pushed me over the edge.

I just ordered with Sideshow. Is this a split shipment, as in will I get this soon now that I ordered it through them?

I only re-ordered because of these new pics, the YouTube video and Evilface's comments. I am one picky git when it comes to Arnie's likeness, these latest bits pushed me over the edge.

Back